Sign in to follow this  
Col. Whipstick

Personalised/Customised Flags of Members

Here you go Hairy. Right folks, I'm retiring from the personalised flag business for a little bit, atleast for to get a few other things done and until I start seeing these flags in use there's little reason to continue making more and more.

lego_russian_n._fleet_flag.gif

all your flags look great Col. Whipstick!

I especially like the flag you made me! *wub*

QUOTE(BlueDog @ Jan 4 2008, 04:14 PM) *

Umm... 'Ello? I think none knows me here,but I need a flag to use on my ship. Maybe the dog in my signature on white background? And some personality. Well,I hope you find time.

Hello Bluedog and welcome to the forum. I see you are very new to Eurobricks. I'll look into a flag for you though I'm fairly busy at the moment. To get the exact image of that dog I'll need a link where I can source the picture to see if it will resize properly, else we'll have to think up something else. So if you can get onto that I'll have something to work with.

The link is http://www.workswithwater.co.uk/images/blue-dog.gif

Here you go Hairy. Right folks, I'm retiring from the personalised flag business for a little bit, atleast for to get a few other things done and until I start seeing these flags in use there's little reason to continue making more and more.

-snip-

There really is a Russian Northern Fleet. :hmpf: X-D

Here's a wiki link.

If i'm reading it correctly, the Northern Fleet was established in 1937 within the U.S.S.R. and continued under Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union.

(let me know if i'm wrong in this at all for indexing purposes X-D )

P

Edited by phred

I thought it was established in 1933 by the USSR to defend Soviet territory in the Arctic circle, however it was renamed in 1937 as it was previously called the Northern Flotilla. It was once again renamed in 1992 to what is is known as nowadays; the Russian Northern Fleet.

Blue Dog, here is your flag, you were lucky to get it as I hadn't heard from you and I'm losing interest in doing further flags fast. That's really it now guys... No more flags until I'm ready, I actually don't feel like doing any more ever, or anything at all considering the crap I've gotten from another forum. I honestly don't feel like checking in here anymore if I have to deal with that sort of thing.

lego_blue_dog_flag.gif

Edited by Col. Whipstick

I thought it was established in 1933 by the USSR to defend Soviet territory in the Arctic circle, however it was renamed in 1937 as it was previously called the Northern Flotilla. It was once again renamed in 1992 to what is is known as nowadays; the Russian Northern Fleet.

Their flag is a little too close to that of Nova Scotia. Had thought to make that just to show the difference. I doubt the Northern Fleet does much these days except have fender benders with Norweigan fishing trawlers.

Their flag is a little too close to that of Nova Scotia. Had thought to make that just to show the difference. I doubt the Northern Fleet does much these days except have fender benders with Norweigan fishing trawlers.

That's hilarious :-D

P

Sadly that's true, only one of the five great Typhoon submarines is still in service, and that's just to test new rocket technology. That alone forms a good example of the tragic decay. On the other hand, Russian submarines are just as good an export product as Russian caviar or even vodka.

Such a shame seeing all those ships go to waste :-/ Those ships ought to guard the frontier instead of rotting away.

Edited by Hairy Ruben

May I have a flag?

I would like it to have a italian backround(i.e. The italian colors, red, white, green) and a Pizza in the middle. Thanks!