KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Based on arrow tv show i think

Yes it is. I'm trying to work out whether the design's from another Lego custom though, not what it was originally based on.

Onlinesailin produced a digital print that may match this... If not then there was a pad printed custom by a small customiser that did this fig... Although much better. I'm actually about to order the pad fig.

Onlinesailin produced a digital print that may match this... If not then there was a pad printed custom by a small customiser that did this fig... Although much better. I'm actually about to order the pad fig.

It doesn't quite match any of the OLS designs. Do you a link, or a pic of the pad printed one?

So far I've found the following different designs:

Christo -> M Brand

cyclopsbricks

DC Universe

Decool

Fig Factory

Fignation

Lego -> Elephant -> SY -> Decool

Lego Game (design) -> SY

OLS (2 designs)

OLS (Arkham Origins) -> Pogo -> Xinh

Penzora (blue)

Penzora (black)

Who here is hoping that Xinh will make another X-men Apocalypse minfig set? I would like Cyclops,Jean Grey,Storm, Mystique in Uniform, Weapon X wolverines, Jubilee, Stryker, and Quicksilver in flight suit. Also I'm waiting for my Suicide Squad minifigures set to arrive. I'm would like Xinh to make another one with: Rick Flag,Amanda Waller, Slipknot, June Moon, Movie Katana, Dr. Harleen Quinzel, and Maybe two SEALS?.I really enjoyed Suicide Squad and I hope to see more minifigures soon

Frankly if it were me I'd forego what they have planned next if they can reprint the recent atom/zoom wave and give us better quality. Speaking of, does anyone who browses chinese forums have any news on the reprinting rumour? Still, at least we have most of those figures from other manufacturers and can cobble together the rest from generic designs.

DTQ1rqP.jpg

sVL6hxv.jpg

Where did you find the one on the lower left and lower right? Dark Cap and Hydra Cap with tore up shield? I found one with a whole Hydra shield, but, not one like the one in your pic.

Thanks, Jamie

I got my Stan Lee, Sandman and SDCC Cap figures, and my Iron Skull sub set with Blob bigfig today.

Pretty happy with them, though obviously I need to find arms for Stan that match his jacket.

Some the squad figures have that crap printing on the legs. The side of dead shots legs but not the front. And all of katanas red boots

Some the squad figures have that crap printing on the legs. The side of dead shots legs but not the front. And all of katanas red boots

Xinh are really trying with this shitty printing aren't they?

I've noticed a few Dargo products popping up in my AE searches, like this trans blue Hulk bigfig and these winged Batman variants

Are they new, or have I just not come across them before? I thought Dargo had disappeared.

Also, is there a single sale Sam Wilson Captain America or is he only available in SY295?

Edited by micksandals

I've noticed a few Dargo products popping up in my AE searches, like this trans blue Hulk bigfig and these winged Batman variants

Are they new, or have I just not come across them before? I thought Dargo had disappeared.

Also, is there a single sale Sam Wilson Captain America or is he only available in SY295?

Both dargo are old stuff.

For cap Falcon just sy295 or dlp9013, no single sale

Anyone wondering about the figures with the sy jokerland.

Beast boys hair is wrong. And so are his legs.

Star Sapphire has been on the sun beds

Robins cape is too long.

Anyone wondering about the figures with the sy jokerland.

Beast boys hair is wrong. And so are his legs.

Star Sapphire has been on the sun beds

Robins cape is too long.

And Doom Bot has those crazy stud-unfriendly legs, although it's a cool figure otherwise.

On the plus side Penguin has articulated legs.

And Doom Bot has those crazy stud-unfriendly legs, although it's a cool figure otherwise.

On the plus side Penguin has articulated legs.

Doom bot has stayed in its packaging for now. Will either be used for a swop (if theres some dc big figs released at some point) or ebayed.

Old ozzy was the only fig i didnt have from the orginal set. Only paid £21 odd for it and was mainly for the batmobile.

Anyone got links for where I can buy Iron man Marks;

15 - Sneaky

24 - Tank

26 - Gamma

30 - Blue Steel

Any and all help is appreciated!!

Anyone got links for where I can buy Iron man Marks;

15 - Sneaky

24 - Tank

26 - Gamma

30 - Blue Steel

Any and all help is appreciated!!

No link but you should search for DLP9023 : all are in this set of 8.

They are available as single sales from Kopf with refs KF018 Sneaky, KF013 Tank, KF016 Gamma, KF014 Blue Steel I am not mistaken.

For Gamma there is also SY233c but this comes with more bricks and most likely with the 3 other 233 sets, hence a global cost less attractive.

Real images of Xinh 60's Batman and Catwoman (that face lol)

Batman-XH133-DC-Super-Heroes-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Catwoman-Sets-Models-Figures-Toys-For.jpgCatwoman-XH132-DC-Super-Heroes-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Dr-Victor-Fries-Models-Figures-Toys.jpg

Also looks like pogo is doing Count Dooku two versions (movie and clone wars 3d). Hope they can clone de curved lightsaber

Doom bot has stayed in its packaging for now. Will either be used for a swop (if theres some dc big figs released at some point) or ebayed.

Old ozzy was the only fig i didnt have from the orginal set. Only paid £21 odd for it and was mainly for the batmobile.

If you decide to sell it, give me a shout.

No link but you should search for DLP9023 : all are in this set of 8.

They are available as single sales from Kopf with refs KF018 Sneaky, KF013 Tank, KF016 Gamma, KF014 Blue Steel I am not mistaken.

For Gamma there is also SY233c but this comes with more bricks and most likely with the 3 other 233 sets, hence a global cost less attractive.

I can vouch for the Gamma in SY233 as being very high quality and worth it IMO.