Sign in to follow this  
Mr Breden

Gates of Valholl

Alright, finaly it's here, the Moc I said was finnished about 4 days ago, however I didn't really like the final result very much, so I teared the whole thing down and started all over again. I decided to go with a tan color scheme. But once again I didn't really like the final result, so teared down again and rebuilt it, which ofcourse brings us to where we are now:

10673649296_a6904d0029.jpg

10673589995_8a99385bb8.jpg

10673859553_508be1ec85.jpg

My Wip Mitgardian army that now contains 16 men, should I change the color scheme and helmets or should I just keep them as they are? (I'm sorry, my camera refused to focus on the figures in the front :blush: )

10673655774_6526213649.jpg

10673648716_657e63493d.jpg

Comments and critism please :classic:

hey mr.b

first of all I'd like to say that I like your moc, they way the you build the wall and the gate itself is pretty cool too.

Some things though: The walls of Valholl community build actually done, we're now having the landscapes of Mitgardia community build. And, the mariot helmets are actually more or less reserved for Varlyria, Mitgardians wouldn't wear them as some Varlyrian renegade sell swords are currently molesting our people!

hey mr.b

first of all I'd like to say that I like your moc, they way the you build the wall and the gate itself is pretty cool too.

Some things though: The walls of Valholl community build actually done, we're now having the landscapes of Mitgardia community build. And, the mariot helmets are actually more or less reserved for Varlyria, Mitgardians wouldn't wear them as some Varlyrian renegade sell swords are currently molesting our people!

Oops, I forget it was just landscapes we were supposed to build, sorry :blush: About the helmets, don't worry about them, I only used them now because I own lots of them, I'm going to order some normal helmets soon :wink:

no problem dude, and of course you can use these helmet for the varlyrian forces that are currently active in Nocturnus!

Cool wall design and some neat little trees :thumbup: If you have the pieces I recommend adding some crenelations to the wall :classic:

Lovely work! I agree with soccerkid6, and maybe an overview picture. Other than that, nice work!