Sign in to follow this  
DarkKnight7

Custom Real Historical Minifigures

Hey guys,

It's been a while since I posted on here and thought I'd share a new round of custom designs I'm hoping to add to over time. A friend of mine requested a decal of Mohandas Gandhi for his History class and thought I'd share it, as it turned out okay. I kind of like the idea of doing real life historical people as figs so I thought I'd start with Gandhi and add figures from time to time here. Anyway, would love your feedback on the design and any suggestions, as I have a bit of time waiting for my business paperwork to go through at the moment for my custom minifigs LLC. I'm thinking of maybe doing a Barack Obama, Erwin Rommel, General Patton, Winston Churchill, Albert Einstein, etc., but I'd love to hear suggestions!!

As far as copyright, feel free to use this design for your own decaling purposes or for fun ONLY, but do not use for commercial reproductions and/or selling purposes without permission. I'd love to see if anyone applies these at all to a fig, please share and post them here, or links. Thanks and hope you enjoy!

Mohandas Gandhi

Use with flesh head, white torso, legs, and arms.

White Paper Decal version/ Clear Decal version:

9639996915_7f2853f885_c.jpg9640056253_f4a4e820c3_c.jpg

Looks very good, I recognized the peacefull fella right away.

I'm currious to see the rest.

You did a great job. I recognized him right away. Looking forward to seeing who else you do. :thumbup: