Sign in to follow this  
slacker int

[MOC] ALPHA-1 GRAPPLER

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

While everyone else is going big for SHIPtember, I'm building small! My second NeoClassic Space build, a Power Loader style utility mech... the ALPHA-1 Grappler.

Thanks for looking, hope you like it - feedback and comments welcome!

9702865563_276f40650f.jpg

9702864701_9692098bdb.jpg

9702865295_1f33fbd4de.jpg

9706101706_0e347e4eba.jpg

Edited by Bob De Quatre

Nice dude! Everyone's got their style of building, and yours is very intricate with every part used to its fullest capability. Not something you see every day

I like the detailing in the back. I think this thing looks super realistic. This isn't a dig at all but with the color scheme and pieces I think it would have fit in with the Lego Space models from the 1980's to early 90's. What software did you do this in? I like to the renderings you where able to get from it.

Thanks for the kind words!

I like the detailing in the back. I think this thing looks super realistic. This isn't a dig at all but with the color scheme and pieces I think it would have fit in with the Lego Space models from the 1980's to early 90's. What software did you do this in? I like to the renderings you where able to get from it.

Thanks Sarles!

Glad you think this fits in with the 80's/90's space stuff as that's what I'm going for. As for renderings, the last pic was done in LEGO Digital Designer (I do most of my work in LDD first as a concept), the others are all real brick!

Cheers.