Sign in to follow this  
piemaster1446

Tongal LEGO DC Superheroes Video Project 2013

I've not heard about it, but through your link I just read about it. Not something I think people would should be interested in entering. It's not like a regular contest I guess, since there's apparently tons of phases you must past--with the first phase being your idea of a video, phase two being some written script type thing, with phase three being the video. It's long and complicated, with the ones who pass the phases getting money to work on the next phase er something, and I personally I don't think it's a good idea since it comes off as suspicious to me.

I've not heard about it, but through your link I just read about it. Not something I think people would should be interested in entering. It's not like a regular contest I guess, since there's apparently tons of phases you must past--with the first phase being your idea of a video, phase two being some written script type thing, with phase three being the video. It's long and complicated, with the ones who pass the phases getting money to work on the next phase er something, and I personally I don't think it's a good idea since it comes off as suspicious to me.

I agree with you. I entered my idea just to see what happens. I did not give any info (address, etc.) that was important. I am working on a short brickfilm for it that even if I dont get to enter will be put up here.