Sign in to follow this  
wonderpuddle

SH-CCC: Justice League of America No. 8

I've been looking for an excuse to make my own superhero versions of Legohaulic's awesome cartoonish star wars figures (http://www.flickr.co...lic/8154935549/), so I decided to come up with a cartoonish interpretation of Justice League of America No. 8:

8226808316_37ebe697f1.jpg

justice league 8 cartooned by light2525, on Flickr

Here is the original cover for reference:

8225684853_996b40c87c.jpg

jl8original by light2525, on Flickr

This was definitely a fun build. Thanks for the contest.

Very funny looking characters(the good kind of funny). They almost look Chibi-esque as well. I haven't checked the original SW ones yet, but I'll take a look soon. You did a great job there with the cover. I like the facial expressions on the JL.

Could have cheated the presepective a little more. The characters need to be bunched together more, and on different levels (should be black-and-white reporters, then up maybe three bricks, then political dude, then three more bricks, THEN Justice Leauge, and all of that pretty much back to back to back). The picture could also benefit from a downward looking up angle, as in the cover. It would make it more dynamic and fun. HOWEVER, as I said in the other thread, I LOVE your figures, and it looks like you had fun making it!

Great scene! The heroes are really cool, I like the technique.