Sign in to follow this  
Tazmaniac

Nim'Gyynorr

Once a place of worship in the far north, Nim'Gyynorr is now the Nocturnian embassy to Mitgardia.

In its prime Nim'Gyynorr was a sanctuary to those devoted to the dark arts and a shrine Gnarr the demi god of torture. In more recent times the worship of Gnarr has been outlawed in the north and the church sat dormant for many years before it was given to the Nocturnians as a peace offering.

6799804369_ae0aae6e5a_z.jpg

Mitgardia ( Nocturnus Embassy) by Taz-Maniac, on Flickr

And for fun (and cause I love these little guys )

6799804711_88a57bb839_z.jpg

Greetings from Kaliphlin!

The part of the chimney that I can see looks a little plain, so some brick detail might be nice. However the MOC looks really good, and it blends perfectly to the mitgardian environment. (The wyverns are pretty cool too)

Good work! :thumbup:

Wow Taz, those Mocs are coming fast and are all great!! This one is no exception!

The roof is very nice and fits perfect in Mithgardia! The curved wall adds very much to the whole moc of yours! Great work!

Are you planning an embassy for Kaliphin as well? :classic:

Wow! I really like the curved wall in this MOC. Sometimes I don’t like the use of curved walls too much, because it looks a bit too forced, but this one looks really natural. Nice one Tazmaniac! :thumbup: Oh, and the “uninvited guests” are lovely too. :laugh: