Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - The Conclusion

You can 'shear' sheep everywhere now;

:distressed: Them sheep are for shavin'!

I had notting with a horse, but more with 'Hunter' as in his name.

*huh*:shrug_confused:

Even if R087n failed whatever he did worked and was really funny but since the owner of the bar should be sent off to a looney aslym everyone else can knick the beer :thumbup:

the owner of the bar should be sent off to a looney aslym everyone else can knick the beer :thumbup:

How many creatures do you know who can free themselves Harry Houdini style after being tied up in a dark room? Hunter Horse would escape and kick your tail if he found out. :laugh:

How many creatures do you know who can free themselves Harry Houdini style after being tied up in a dark room? Hunter Horse would escape and kick your tail if he found out. :laugh:

I think it's already hard enough to tie yourself up in a dark room, especially if you're a horse...even a very anthropomorphic one :wink:

Even if R087n failed whatever he did worked

You mean because he survived?

Yes, if trying to pass mafia school no.

Yes, it's an unfortunate conundrum. He survived, most likely, because he was so obviously a confused townie and stronger players convinced him to vote along with them. It's possible the scum could've taken him under their wing and likewise gained an extra vote. Like fuzzy's first accusation against Bricks2000, it was just dumb luck. So, it "worked" yes, but it reminds me of the American (based on a British) TV show Survivor where a clear winner gets himself a million dollars by bringing two weaker players with him to the end, manipulating their vote throughout the game...

So, it "worked" yes, but it reminds me of the American (based on a British) TV show Survivor where a clear winner gets himself a million dollars by bringing two weaker players with him to the end, manipulating their vote throughout the game...

So I wasn't the only one totally pissed last season... :ugh::tongue:

Sign in to follow this