Commander Flash

Town Help

I've been looking to building buildings, and I have some questions...

1. Whats the best way to build a ceiling to a two floor building that actually opens up? I've built buildings before, but I can never get there to be a ceiling/roof that comes off nicely for easy access.

2. What are good methods to make chairs and tables? Like dining tables and how would I make a booth seat, like a restaurant one?

Thank you for any help :classic:

I've only got a answer to queston number 2; check out Furniture on Brickshelf, there are some people there who build the most beautifull wardrobes, tables, seats etc. :laugh:

Like this builder... it looks perfect *jaw drops & drools*

Edited by -zenn

Well now it also depends on classic open back or enclosed modular system, if it's playable I use the classic open back style - check out some of mine designs or 'Klaus-Dieter's' LDD designs. Now for modular, you can't go past 'BlueBard' designs.

I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

OR, you can have a fully closed back with tiles where the floors would usually connect, like the modular buildings.

You could also check out official LEGO instructions for ideas, for example the yellow Creator beach house has a removable upper story, and is somewhere between the modular buildings and the open backed town sets.