Sign in to follow this  
Ivan K.

Suggestions about storing pirates sets

Hello , guys!

I bought some really beautiful classic pirates sets (most of them new) and would like suggestions from you.

How could I keep the Lego in this new shape- exposing on a shaft or packed in boxes?

And my second question:

Because I am gonna move myself to another country this summer, what is the best way to move- taken apart in the original boxes (is there a chance for scratches in this way?) or taken apart partially and wrapped in some clothes?

How could I keep the Lego in this new shape- exposing on a shaft or packed in boxes?

LEGO gets always a bit dusty when exposed, or you have to clean it every day. I think exposing them is much better then store them in the boxes and hide them. A lego set does look much better on a shelf then an empty shelf and a big box under the sofa. :pir-tongue:

Because I am gonna move myself to another country this summer, what is the best way to move- taken apart in the original boxes (is there a chance for scratches in this way?) or taken apart partially and wrapped in some clothes?

I would put the sets back in the boxes, and wrap the boxes in some clothes to transport them safely. Small chance to get scratches on it then.

Just make sure there are no sharp stones in the clothes. :pir_laugh2:

Read this if your wondering about moving stuff that hasn't been dissembled.

If you wrap the boxes in garbage bags or sheets they should be O.K. I'm not sure what the people on the border will say though :pir-sceptic: