fallentomato

My Alternate Creations

gallery_6705_156_158.png

I picked up a Propeller Power this week because the LEGO store didn't have the other sets I wanted in stock, and because after meeting the guy who designed the set at Brickworld I was interested in checking it out. Anyway after builgin the main model and the helicopter I decided to see what i could come up with. I made this collection of 6 creations, which I found very telling about my creations in general. About 2/3 creatures, 1/6 spaceships and 1/6 buildings :classic: . I think I might try to do another alternate build where I force myself to use the wheels as wheels just to broaden my horizons a little bit. :wink:

3688484601_6f9efac9fe.jpg

The poodle was actually one of things I did last, so I was amazed I got something so cool out of so few pieces

3689289778_01515a9783_o.jpg

3689289848_7d1e93e816_o.jpg

3688484793_47a2bbcea6_m.jpg

3689290086_489e1dd2a7.jpg

All pics on flickr

I know some people are opposed to alternate models, but I think they are fun exercises and I often discover techniques I would never have thought of otherwise. Hope you like them! :sweet:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

I'm always impressed when people come up with some good alternative creations, and this is a good example of it. I like what you've done, especially the poodle.