ADHO15

ADHO15's MS Paint Characters

Added Boost

Added Sinker

Added Stone

Awesome as always. What about some regular 501st clones and 212th. Like the ones that just have the blue/orange stripes.

Awesome as always. What about some regular 501st clones and 212th. Like the ones that just have the blue/orange stripes.

Do you have any links to / pics of Phase 1 501st Legion troopers. I'd be happy to make one, but I need a reference picture and I don't remember seeing them in the series.

I can use Boil and Waxer's armour to make a 212th trooper.

Thanks for your requests and any more you can think of are welcome. :classic:

The new ones look superb like all of them. I really want to see the ARF troopers so hurry up!

The new ones look superb like all of them. I really want to see the ARF troopers so hurry up!

Thanks a lot! I have a few Spanish essays to write tomorrow so they'll be finished and posted late tomorrow or Saturday hopefully. :classic:

Do you have any links to / pics of Phase 1 501st Legion troopers. I'd be happy to make one, but I need a reference picture and I don't remember seeing them in the series.

I can use Boil and Waxer's armour to make a 212th trooper.

Thanks for your requests and any more you can think of are welcome. :classic:

I cant find a link but the only one I ever remeber seeing is one in the Battle of Teth( The CW Movie). You dont see much other than his arms. Those are the only marks. A simple line down the arm thats blue.

I cant find a link but the only one I ever remeber seeing is one in the Battle of Teth( The CW Movie). You dont see much other than his arms. Those are the only marks. A simple line down the arm thats blue.

Alright. I'll have a look for him and have a go later.

Thanks!

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Jedi question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many Jedi as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many Jedi Padawans/Knights and Masters as you can think of. (No Sith)

They can be from any era (PT/CW/OT/EU)

The player who submits the most names before 21:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS!

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a Jedi, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many Jedi you know, not how many you can look up.

Please try, even if you don't know all that many. Some people may not bother or miss the deadline and so you may get the points.

Good luck everyone! :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

Updated Stone

Added Coruscant Guard

Added Shadow Squadron Pilot

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 11 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played. :thumbup:

CommanderFox: 52

The crazy one: 49

LFN: 46

CloneMe: 37

CommanderCody77: 33

jifel: 27

CloneCommanderDelta7: 20

Natman8000: 20

booger540: 13

Commander Flash: 11

IlikePi: 11

Congratulations to Commander Fox who named an amazing 52 Jedi! 5 points to you! :classic:

Normal QA game will resume now with another 'odd one out' round.

Well done everyone! :sweet:

Edited by ADHO15

At least I tied Commander Flash! :tongue:

I hope that you're going to do more of these name as much ___ as you can stuff! :classic:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 11 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played. :thumbup:

Commander Fox: 52

The crazy one: 49

LFN: 46

CloneMe: 37

CommanderCody77: 33

jifel: 27

CloneCommanderDelta7: 20

Natman8000: 20

booger540: 13

Commander Flash: 11

IlikePi: 11

Congratulations to Commander Fox who named an amazing 52 Jedi! 5 points to you! :classic:

Normal QA game will resume now with another 'odd one out' round.

Jeez. 52. I thought I was doing ok with 37. The problem is, is that I remebered a bunch on the drive home. Bummer. But good job. Hurry up with the odd one out. I suck at these and theres so many different thing each one could be.

At least I tied Commander Flash! :tongue:

I hope that you're going to do more of these name as much ___ as you can stuff! :classic:

I will do some more from time to time like planets or clones or something, so get revising! :sweet:

Jeez. 52. I thought I was doing ok with 37. The problem is, is that I remebered a bunch on the drive home. Bummer. But good job. Hurry up with the odd one out. I suck at these and theres so many different thing each one could be.

Then there should be a higher chance of you getting one right seeing as there are so many answers. :laugh:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Clones question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many clones as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many clone troopers as you can think of. (None introduced as stormies)

They can be from AOTC, ROTS and all CW media (films, TV, comics, etc.)

The player who submits the most names before 21:00 GMT tonight will be awarded 5 POINTS! The player in second place will get 2 points!

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a clone, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many clones you know, not how many you can look up.

Please try, even if you don't know all that many. Some people may not bother or miss the deadline and so you may get the points.

Edited by ADHO15

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 9 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

CommanderFox: 80

CloneMe: 71

The crazy one: 64

Natman8000: 49

CommanderCody77: 47

jifel: 43

commdr neyo: 12

Darth Legolas: 12

IlikePi: 10

Congratulations to Commander Fox who named an amazing 80 clones! 5 points to you...again! Also, CloneMe gets 2 points for scoring an impressive 71 and coming second. But my sympathy goes to ILikePi whose wish of beating at least one person still didn't come true. :sad:

Look out for the next competition coming to my sig soon.

Well done everyone!

Edited by ADHO15

But my sympathy goes to ILikePi whose wish of beating at least one person still didn't come true. :sad:

Well done everyone!

Dont pick on the poor guy :tongue: . Dang you commander fox. Im waiting for the next one. Good luck everyone.

Dont pick on the poor guy :tongue: . Dang you commander fox. Im waiting for the next one. Good luck everyone.

Here it is.

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Planets question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many planets as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many planets as you can think of. (Not moons)

The player who submits the most names before 21:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS! The player in second place will get 2 points!

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a planet, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many planets you know, not how many you can look up.

Hmm... I'll need to spend some more time thinking about the planet one to be able to beat someone. :tongue:

Ahh. I hope I did ok. The planets one was pretty hard but I had a feeling this was coming. Anyways. Good Luck everyone. And ILikePI good luck on beating someone. :thumbup:

Planets! Planets question! I know many-many planets because I saw I-VI episodes, Clone Wars, played Battlefront 1-2, Empire at War, JK : JO and JA and KotOR I-II. But it is really hard question... Because on a EB been many the same SW fans, as well as I. Good luck, guys!) :wink:

I will do some more from time to time like planets or clones or something, so get revising! :sweet:
Ahh. I hope I did ok. The planets one was pretty hard but I had a feeling this was coming. Anyways. Good Luck everyone. And ILikePI good luck on beating someone. :thumbup:

Could this be why? :laugh:

Planets! Planets question! I know many-many planets because I saw I-VI episodes, Clone Wars, played Battlefront 1-2, Empire at War, JK : JO and JA and KotOR I-II. But it is really hard question... Because on a EB been many the same SW fans, as well as I. Good luck, guys!) :wink:

Sounds like you should do well, but are you a match for two-time winner CommanderFox? :tongue: It's always nice to have new players. Good luck! :sweet:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 12 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

CommanderCody77: 110

The crazy one: 110

ForceMaster: 48

Skipper24: 43

CloneMe: 39

CommanderFox: 33

republicFORCES: 32

Commander Flash: 30

commdr neyo: 28

CloneCommaderDelta7: 25

LegoKing: 21

IlikePi: 19

Darth Legolas: 15

Congratulations to CommanderCody77 and The crazy one who both named an amazing 110 planets! 5 points to each you!

Edited by ADHO15

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Sith question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many Sith as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many Sith as you can think of.

The player who submits the most names before 20:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS!

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a Sith, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many Sith you know, not how many you can look up.

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 8 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

The crazy one: 78

Natman8000: 44

commdr neyo: 41

CommanderCody77: 37

CommanderFox: 31

republicFORCES: 21

Snake…SNAKE…SNAAAAKE?!: 13

ILikePi: 5

Congratulations to The crazy who named an outstanding 78 Sith! 5 points to you! Also, Natman8000 gets 2 points for scoring an great 44 and coming second.

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Well, the competition is over and I have the scores for all 8 people that got involved. Well done to all you who played.

The crazy one: 78

Natman8000: 44

commdr neyo: 41

CommanderCody77: 37

CommanderFox: 31

republicFORCES: 21

Snake…SNAKE…SNAAAAKE?!: 13

ILikePi: 5

Congratulations to The crazy who named an outstanding 78 Sith! 5 points to you! Also, Natman8000 gets 2 points for scoring an great 44 and coming second.

Yes, 10 points in 2 days. You should do name as many species as you can next. :tongue:

OFF-TOPIC GAME INFO

Species question

In case you were wondering about the 'Name as many sentinent species as you can' question, here are the basic rules:

You are allowed 1 PM containing a list of as many species as you can think of. (Sentinent, not 'creatures'. No species variants or subspecies)

The player who submits the most names before 20:00 GMT tomorrow night will be awarded 5 POINTS! Second place will get 2 points.

As I said, only one PM is allowed. If you send another saying you've forgotten such-and-such a species, it will not be counted in your score.

Remember: NO RESEARCHING. This is a competition to see how many species you know, not how many you can look up.

Edited by ADHO15