KAFX

Custom Republic Gunship

This is Amazing! I along with most people that have viewed this awesome creation would love for instructions to recreate a cost orriented army. If you can some way email them to me or post them I would be forever grateful and give you all the credit.

These are some pretty darn good custom republic gunships. Everything looks clean and neatly built. I don't know if its just me, but does anyone else think republic gunship stickers would gives this wonderful MOC a bit more color?

LegoKing

This is Amazing! I along with most people that have viewed this awesome creation would love for instructions to recreate a cost orriented army. If you can some way email them to me or post them I would be forever grateful and give you all the credit.

I will see what I can come up with...

I remember seeing this topic way before I became a member. I believe starwars4J and xwingyoda where around at the time. I guess it's been brought back to life.

This moc is truly amazing and a work of art though.

I will see what I can come up with...

Hi, loved the photos of the gunship, wow very creative, have you made a list of pieces needed? would love to build this for my 7 year old son! Anthony

I have not yet made a parts list, but the key piece is the boat piece for the bottom listed on the first post with a link to Bricklink.