Sign in to follow this  
sam89

2004/2005 Sets and discussion thread

Ahhh sweet... I already have bucks for it (not if it's more expensive than the ISD).

I guess it's ucs since ucs are the most expensive line. Now I pray for UCS with minifigs. Who said a deathstar playset ?

But the Y-Wing seems having a better probability to shows up. If it's an Y-Wing, I won't buy it. Mark my words :(

Now the real question is : will we get the pic before fbtb ?

Saammmmmmm ? :loul:

you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Hmm where have we heard that before? :huh:

Thanx for posting Sam :)

Well for 10131 and I'm actually not disappointed at all (I built the two normal ties, I'm in love dude...)

Now a deathstar playset to go with those will be my definitive guess because of the OT in september. And because I want minifigs. (in fact I want this set but I know it won't be)

OKi here's a small contest : the one who find the pics of this set before fbtb win a free mini x-wing vs tie advance set. :)

OKi here's a small contest : the one who find the pics of this set before fbtb win a free mini x-wing vs tie advance set. :)

Dude thats very american done of you :P

But i hope that it is an good set, and that i can afford it... Good thing that i did not buy the Tie's ;)

Hmm.. I hope it isn't a y-wing either, we've already got that twice! A playset would be fun, lots of minifigs! Hopefully something like Hoth as David said.

Oh well, we will just have to wait until Brickfest and hope they announce it then.

Jon.

Maybe 10131 was just the blinding fog.. Don't you think so ? I pray for a lot of stormies or snowies in the set... And maybe one new f...ng molded thing

oh no, not just another speculation thing.... (n)

i'll quote from fbtb, its exactly what i expect:

it's a pack that includes 3 TIE fighters, an X-wing, a Death Star, a UCS Emperor Bust, a MINI Super Star Destroyer, something from the EU books, something from the Clone Wars Cartoon, and maybe a few Stormtroopers, a Technic Boba Fett from the Star Wars Christmas Special, and with the extra pieces you can build a Sandcrawler that unfolds into a Tatooine playset with the droids, Jabba the Hutt, and maybe some obscure characters from some other EU book, and maybe a Hoth sculpture complete with probots and MINI AT-ATs and snowspeeders and speederbikes from Endor and Ewoks flying an Imperial shuttle and a life-size sculpture of George Lucas.

so my guess is... no idea.. :P

what i woul like to see: sandcrawler

Well no matter what the set is : ucs or not, deathstar or not, I want minifigs, and if possible new minifigs :P

lol yes, it would be too bad if Greedo was the only one...

and yes the Sand trooper is not new, just an Stormie ;)

I think the perfect set for this would be a very large system Sandcrawler. It would be big enough to look UCS, but you'd also get lots of minifigs aswell. :D

Infact, i think this is very likely now, for two reasons.

1. Some people would be dissapointed in a UCS Y-Wing, but no-one would be dissapointed in a Sandcrawler.

2. It'll probably be released near the time when the DVDs are released, and the Sandcrawler is somethigng everyone will recognise.

Let's hope :D

Or a sailsbarje. This is almost all what had to be done... With playsets, whchare non-existent

Ofcause you havent, you dont speak Danish ;)

but thanx for the kind words :)

Ive would really like to see some Gunner Troopers :)

Must be a mistake, would never do it to anoy you... :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

We should sart to burn candles for thsi set to be a playset... Can you click more on ads, so I won't have to pay for this set ? (At least I tried :P )

Well BrickFest starts tomorrow, and if I remember correctly Cloud City last year was revealed on Saturday night or Sunday morning of BrickFest (depending on when you live), so lets hope it's the same this year ;)

Yes, Jake said that set would be shown at BrickFest. Hopefully they'll show that and this new SW set aswell.