59 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

It does.

The description of the new 10195 Dropship and AT-OT states that the AT-TE can be carried too.

They've planned this for quite a while.

Yay ! But I don't think I can afford the dropship :) I wish it had some new figures, then I could sell them to pay for the set.. Thanks a lot who tried to help me with my Technic brick.

Yay ! But I don't think I can afford the dropship :) I wish it had some new figures, then I could sell them to pay for the set.. Thanks a lot who tried to help me with my Technic brick.

A good way is simply to buy lego sets, and hope for a Chrome Vader, but not battlepacks.

If you find one you could make tons of money, enough to cover part of the cost.

jifel

Then why do you lol? :tongue: Anyway, I was missing pieces, too. Two 1x2 slope pieces. :sceptic: I already replaced them and will probably be too lazy to ask TLG for them. :tongue:

Realy, i had the same problem! two missing 1x2 slopes :sceptic: I wonder if there are more like this, possibly an error in one bunch of the sets

i also got this set yesterday and i love it but i was missing a few pieces >< wasnt happy lol

I got this a while back. I was missing pieces too. I didn't have the same piece in my collection so I had to find an entirely new suitable one. default_angry.gif (It was a 1x6 piece. I was missing a few more, but I can't remember them.default_blush.gif