Rate the set  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

I bought it and built it. It could be better, but pretty good overall. Its probably the most streamlined of the Clone Wars ships, and looks very fast. I realy like the new canopy mechanism (its WAY cool to operate!), and I hope TLC incorporates it into future set designs. I think the canopy (windscreen) itself is all new too.

The Magna Droids are an improvement over the Battle Droids and General Grievous, as they now have rotatable hands and a standard minifig head will fit atop the torso (this should make for some interesting figure improvisations), but as some have said they won't easily sit inside the cockpit, especially with the cape on.

But its too bad the set doesn't come with a printed control panel tile, that would easily fit on top the 1x2 handle plate with control arm.

Anyway, I say 4 out of 5... :thumbup:

(In a side note. As the prices of oil and shipping have increased, combined with a weakened U.S. dollar, a set this size would of been priced around $39.99 USD had it came out last year or early this year. So a 5 dollar jump to $44.99 USD is fair and should be expected by all, as much as it sucks.)

Thanks for the review.

Indexed.

KimT