Sign in to follow this  
Takeshi Miranda

Which Forum do I post my Hybrid Classic - City Police posts?

Hello, World!

As a veteran computer programmer, I tend to start off my (often boring) posts with "Hello, World", despite being a retired webmaster and blogger.

Which Forum do I post my Hybrid Classic - City Police posts?

My primary LEGO theme is Classic. My secondary LEGO theme is City with the sub-theme, Police. I could not find the "Classic" forum; maybe because I am still a new user in Eurobricks and have not written the required 10 (or so) posts.

Presently, my LEGO photos are posted in my LEGO DeviantArt gallery; I haven't yet discovered how to "hotlink" the photos into Eurobricks since photo hosting isn't allowed. My DeviantArt site is "primary" into receiving 99% of my digital art posts (the remaining 1% are my profile photos and backgrounds).

My plan is to soon include my radio scanner ("Police Radio") hobby with my newly founded LEGO hobby. Since I am still learning LEGO Classic, itself, I plan to include my three City Police minifigs. (My real-life radio equipment were made in Japan!)

My "CyberSecurity" interests may be part of my LEGO Classic - City Police hybrid posts! Though it is only an idea, it is an idea I am thinking of doing.

Thanks for Reading!

As usual, I am and was never known to write numerous posts within a short timeline. I tend to write a couple or a few posts, in which the content of each post, varies between mid-range to huge. Most of my posts take some time to write because of the arthritis that is inside my hands; I have to frequently take breaks when writing every post. Thanks for Reading and Have a Nice Day!

Police and City can go in LEGO Town section. Classic is suited to Special Themes. I hope that helps and I look forward to MOCs to see!

1 hour ago, Peppermint_M said:

Police and City can go in LEGO Town section. Classic is suited to Special Themes. I hope that helps and I look forward to MOCs to see!

Hmmm. So, it would be OK for me to post my MOC built with mostly Classic and Police minifigs (3 Police + 1 Dog) into the LEGO Town section? Or, only if I include the SUV from the Police Starter Set?