Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'city police'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Frontpage, Forum Information and General LEGO Discussion
    • Guest Section - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER!
    • New Member Section - PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING!
    • Frontpage News
    • Forum Information and Help
    • General LEGO Discussion
  • Themes
    • LEGO Licensed
    • LEGO Star Wars
    • LEGO Historic Themes
    • LEGO Action and Adventure Themes
    • LEGO Pirates
    • LEGO Sci-Fi
    • LEGO Town
    • LEGO Train Tech
    • LEGO Technic, Model Team and Scale Modeling
    • LEGO Mindstorms and Robotics
    • LEGO Action Figures
    • Special LEGO Themes
  • Special Interests
    • The Military Section
    • Minifig Customisation Workshop
    • LEGO Digital Designer and other digital tools
    • Brick Flicks & Comics
    • LEGO Mafia and Role-Play Games
    • LEGO Media and Gaming
  • Eurobricks Community
    • Hello! My name is...
    • LEGO Events and User Groups
    • Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds
    • Community
    • Culture & Multimedia

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


What is favorite LEGO theme? (we need this info to prevent spam)


Which LEGO set did you recently purchase or build?


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Country


Special Tags 1


Special Tags 2


Special Tags 3


Special Tags 4


Special Tags 5


Special Tags 6


Country flag

Found 3 results

  1. Hello, World! As a veteran computer programmer, I tend to start off my (often boring) posts with "Hello, World", despite being a retired webmaster and blogger. Which Forum do I post my Hybrid Classic - City Police posts? My primary LEGO theme is Classic. My secondary LEGO theme is City with the sub-theme, Police. I could not find the "Classic" forum; maybe because I am still a new user in Eurobricks and have not written the required 10 (or so) posts. Presently, my LEGO photos are posted in my LEGO DeviantArt gallery; I haven't yet discovered how to "hotlink" the photos into Eurobricks since photo hosting isn't allowed. My DeviantArt site is "primary" into receiving 99% of my digital art posts (the remaining 1% are my profile photos and backgrounds). My plan is to soon include my radio scanner ("Police Radio") hobby with my newly founded LEGO hobby. Since I am still learning LEGO Classic, itself, I plan to include my three City Police minifigs. (My real-life radio equipment were made in Japan!) My "CyberSecurity" interests may be part of my LEGO Classic - City Police hybrid posts! Though it is only an idea, it is an idea I am thinking of doing. Thanks for Reading! As usual, I am and was never known to write numerous posts within a short timeline. I tend to write a couple or a few posts, in which the content of each post, varies between mid-range to huge. Most of my posts take some time to write because of the arthritis that is inside my hands; I have to frequently take breaks when writing every post. Thanks for Reading and Have a Nice Day!
  2. Hi, I am looking to get one of these helicopters for my city but not sure which one. Does anyone have both that would be willing to do a comparison? What are your thoughts? Cost is not an factor because I buy what I like.
  3. People usually hate Police Station sets and say they all booorin' the same. Well, it depends, who says You need to build the actual Police Station if there s an option to build some alternate stuff from it. So I made a Trick Biker Track from the pieces of Police Station. I actually don't like building alternates from sets with tons of pieces, I feel most comfortable alternating with ~300 piece kits. 60047 has ~800+ pieces but I took this as a challenge of stepping of my comfort zone. The most important thing was to blend the theme completely, first I thought to make a drag garage, there were wheels for two vehicles and there was overload plenty of pieces for making building. so the criminals would be the brilliant mechanics to whom the cops come and beg to fix their rods... so that was my first idea even before I got the set. But when finally the set was shipped to me and I had the pieces on my table this one piece of motocyle body stuck in my made and made the idea of making kind of mx freestyle track. The rest of the job was just to fix the detail to make the scene and story complete- the track, jumps, the barriers, the control centre, the info board, the spectator area, the guy selling drinks n' food, the car with trailer. LDD file available @ rebrickable http://rebrickable.com/sets/PeterisSprogis/60047-trick-biker-track