carnage717

Lego Star Wars Rebels Phoenix Squadron Hera's A-wing Made from 75150

This an A-wing I made from 75150. I changed the front end around and got rid of the missle launchers and created a custom sticker sheet for it.

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

Love it! 

So many questions too!

-Could we get a shot of the underside of the nose assembly? I am curious to see what you did after removing the spring loaded shooters.

-How did you make your sticker sheet to specification? 

-With the housing for the rubber-bands removed, did you do anything new/different to the landing gear? I find that on the original model one can easily pull the entire leg off despite the round plate piece securing it to the main body.

And finally just a comment, I love your choice of white for her livery. In the episode where she is attacked by the protectors it looked way washed out but it was definitely the brightest of the A-Wings in that fight so good choice of color here. 

Great stuff, make more please! 

I bought this set recently and I really like their take on the A-Wing. Its a nicely solid and good looking model and like your take on it. The colour scheme suits it very well and the stickers are crisp and show a nice level of detailing. :classic: