Beck

A Couple of Projects: Eanos, Hbbills-uy, and Freight Depot

Hello Everyone,

I've been working on a many models over the past few months and have completed a few and am still working on some. I'd love to hear some feedback. 

The first is a refrigerated 2 axle cargo wagon "hbbills-uy." I decided to build two of these to add to my TRAXX and four axle cargo wagons consist. I've almost completed building both IRL. I am very much aware that they cannot navigate the R40 curves. Here's the real thing. I'm currently missing the handrails and a couple other parts. I am most curious about your thoughts on my suspension details- take a look at the real thing.

800x600.jpg

More

The second project is the "eanos" four axle gondola wagon. I've been meaning to build one of these for quite a while now, but was surprisingly difficult. What made the build so difficult was that I wanted the base of the wagon to be seven wide, with the ribs extending to just under 8 wide. Finally I came up with a solution that I am quite happy with. 

640x396.jpg

More

I wanted to build a freight depot that looked nice, but didn't use too many parts. This is what I came up with:

640x396.jpg

More

I also started to build a Siemens Vectron in Fuori Muro livery, because I love dark blue with red and I need another locomotive. I hope to fit 2 XL motors inside. 

640x396.jpg

Comments and critique are much appreciated!

Edited by Beck

17 hours ago, PrisonBrick said:

Very nice! I love that depot, it's perfect!

7 hours ago, michaelozzie said:

These all look really good. That depot is simple but very effective for its size. Well done.

Thank you very much!

24 minutes ago, dr_spock said:

Looks good.  Are the 2 axles steerable in the refridgerator wagon? 

No, they aren't steerable, however, now that you mention it, I'm considering adding a steering system.

1 minute ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Lovely gondola wagon and gorgeous depot!

I'm waiting for your Siemens! 

Give me a month or two :wink:

Edited by Beck