trudina

Hi everyone from Italy

Hi everyone. My name is Silvia, I am a mother and a teacher but above all I am a lego player!

Since I lost a dear person, I promised her to keep on going celebrating Christmas time ( she passed on the 25TH december...) trying to have fun for me and my kids.

So every year I buy and create something to add to  my winter village... I'm here as I have seen so many wonderful creations made by some users. 

Therefore my question is... do you know if there are here some free mocs - I can even pay- I can have with the instructions ??

Many thanks 

Silvia

Hi Silvia. There is a nice free LEGO tool called LEGO Digital Designer. There are also a lot of LEGO hobbyists (including myself) that make instructions in LDD and often are friendly enough to share there (LXF) files so you can open it in LDD yourself. Very nice for the kids too, I also let my nieces/nephews work with it. Apart from Eurobricks there are some other resources including Rebrickable and brick shelf that also have a lot of resources, but of course they aren't as good as Eurobricks. The town sub forum is probably what you need!

Hi, am I missing something.

Every time I use LDD to open an .lxf file, it tells me - Unable to open file !

What's going on?

2 hours ago, DaveDoc said:

Hi, am I missing something.

Every time I use LDD to open an .lxf file, it tells me - Unable to open file !

What's going on?

Hi DaveDoc, I'm afraid you might not get the answer you need by posting in this topic, so why not head on over to our LDD forum, where hopefully you'll find the answers you seek! :sweet:

Meanwhile, while I'm here: welcome to Eurobricks trudina, I hope you enjoy visiting the Town forum for all the wonderful Winter MOCs we have, and sorry for hijacking your welcome topic! 

Welcome Trudina.  There are many free instructions floating around.  Some builders also provide LDD files of their MOCs.