Bonaparte

Decal Wish List

post-163391-0-88563000-1469567280_thumb.jpg

I know this is an older request, but the only one I thought I could tackle in a short amount of time. Let me know what you think, I tried an angry and a cocky expression.

Could you provide any source images, please? I am not familiar with the characters. I do feel like helping out with decals, but not like searching for the source images as well. Lifting this burden from the decal creators highly increases the likelihood of someone answering your request.

post-163391-0-88563000-1469567280_thumb.jpgpost-163391-0-24621300-1469567289_thumb.jpg

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

I am New here but I I am trying to make a mrs incredible for my wife. so i was hoping someone could make her torso for me.

Thanks

Sure thing, here you go:

14y1lvn.jpg

I didn't know if you are using clear or white decal paper, so I made both versions. Keep in mind that if you are using the left one on a clear decal, the point in the middle of the Incredibles logo will be clear as well!

hello :)

is there annyone here that can make me these in decals??

I want in microfig size :)

sorry for bad picture,only one i got..

or if annyone can put me in contact with some one who can do it for me for money? :)

thanx :)

post-147253-0-23568100-1471377795.jpg

post-147253-0-69696400-1471377801.jpg

post-147253-0-97577400-1471377807.jpg

post-147253-0-19311900-1471377812.jpg

Hi all, I am wondering if any soul here would be able to create for me the face sticker of 2 marvel characters that I need to complete my marvel team x

The character head sticker are maverick and John wraith. I have attached the pictures of them for your reference

post-164778-0-36024200-1471433369_thumb.jpegpost-164778-0-71531900-1471433380.png

I have attached the link to my custom black ops wolverine and sabretooth using a winter soldier body, if it is possible can the the mask of maverick being made to match the dark champagne color like the winter soldier body shown below in my blog.

Thank in

http://lkw-515.blogspot.sg/2016/06/last-of-third-post-in-search-of-team-x.html?m=1

Edited by Mavvvv

hello :)

is there annyone here that can make me these in decals??

I want in microfig size :)

sorry for bad picture,only one i got..

or if annyone can put me in contact with some one who can do it for me for money? :)

thanx :)

Lego3x11l does really good decals and he is on Flickr if you want to check him out!

Lego3x11l does really good decals and he is on Flickr if you want to check him out!

Thanx :)

cant find him? do you have a link please :)

EDIT: Found him now, and he is making these for me :) :)

Edited by tokvinn

Hello, I'm working on a Gwenpool minifig for my friend. (no we are not dating) I have a basic bit done and would like to know if anyone could finish it?

Edited by DaRealGoomba

Hello

I'm here for a custom decal.

It's for the set 76015 (Doc Ock's truck heist) and so it would be green.

Ideas: Tie, Badge, Security Tag/Logo of the company, Green hat with logo

Many thanks,

Hip

(Attached is the logo of the truck)post-165070-0-93801000-1471919035_thumb.jpeg

Hey folks, just discovered this thread. Is there any chance someone would be able to doodle up a decal for the torso of the CWs Jay Garrick? Here is an image for reference:

AetAEyz.jpg

If people want to do the back as far as I can tell it's nothing particularly complicated. Something like this:

YOsxj0y.jpg?1

Also, are there any rules regarding how many/often people can request a decal on here? There are a fair few figures I'm interested in making, but I don't want to ask too much of people on here.

Hey folks, just discovered this thread. Is there any chance someone would be able to doodle up a decal for the torso of the CWs Jay Garrick? Here is an image for reference:

AetAEyz.jpg

If people want to do the back as far as I can tell it's nothing particularly complicated. Something like this:

YOsxj0y.jpg?1

Also, are there any rules regarding how many/often people can request a decal on here? There are a fair few figures I'm interested in making, but I don't want to ask too much of people on here.

I don't think it matters how many you ask for, but the more you want (also dependent on who they may be) it'll take a while

I don't think it matters how many you ask for, but the more you want (also dependent on who they may be) it'll take a while

Wonderful, thanks. I'll try not to be too needy with it all. Just sucks I don't have the artistic ability to make these myself.

Wonderful, thanks. I'll try not to be too needy with it all. Just sucks I don't have the artistic ability to make these myself.

I've attempted my own, but the best of the best require 300 shades of each different color

I have requested for anyone who can do a maverick head decal on the previous, unfortunately there isn't any response. I tried to paint a maverick by myself but the results isn't that great as seen in the below

http://lkw-515.blogspot.sg/2016/08/i-just-cant-color.html?m=1

I was wondering if anyone can point me to any Lego head decal template I can use to do a maverick head. Thank in advance

I can give that Maverick head a shot, if you want (wow, that sounded a little bit murderous right there). On a side note, I think your drawing attempt at it wasn't half bad. I think it's actually pretty well done for what can be done with that technique!

Also, if your request does not get a response at first, don't be shy to try again. I considered doing your requests before, but it's a little bit of a problem if you see a request from a very fresh member, especially if it's a first post. You just don't know if they will return and actually follow up on their own requests or if they just asked because they were in the mood that they wanted a certain decal and then didn't care about it that much anymore a few days later. Even if it's just a small request, as a designer, you don't want your time and your work to go to waste, so you'll try to pick the most "rewarding" work, in a sense. For example, I'd love to see how the people who I created decals for put them to use in the end. I have answered a handful of requests around here so far, but not once has someone shown the final result of the decals I made for them. With you and the way you document your progress in your blog, I have a different feeling, though, so I will be happy to provide a Maverick decal.

/* Edit: Here ya go:

2a9zewg.jpg

I tried to make the mask resemble that dark champagner color you requested, but the result will obviously depend on your printer. I think the ornaments on the Winter Soldier torso are actually special shiny colors, so don't expect your regular print result to match that look.

Edited by Cody Startale

I can give that Maverick head a shot, if you want (wow, that sounded a little bit murderous right there). On a side note, I think your drawing attempt at it wasn't half bad. I think it's actually pretty well done for what can be done with that technique!

Also, if your request does not get a response at first, don't be shy to try again. I considered doing your requests before, but it's a little bit of a problem if you see a request from a very fresh member, especially if it's a first post. You just don't know if they will return and actually follow up on their own requests or if they just asked because they were in the mood that they wanted a certain decal and then didn't care about it that much anymore a few days later. Even if it's just a small request, as a designer, you don't want your time and your work to go to waste, so you'll try to pick the most "rewarding" work, in a sense. For example, I'd love to see how the people who I created decals for put them to use in the end. I have answered a handful of requests around here so far, but not once has someone shown the final result of the decals I made for them. With you and the way you document your progress in your blog, I have a different feeling, though, so I will be happy to provide a Maverick decal.

/* Edit: Here ya go:

2a9zewg.jpg

I tried to make the mask resemble that dark champagner color you requested, but the result will obviously depend on your printer. I think the ornaments on the Winter Soldier torso are actually special shiny colors, so don't expect your regular print result to match that look.

That is one of the best decals I've ever seen!! What software do you use?

Edited by 09JBlake

Thank you. I am using CorelDRAW. I hope you'll put it to good use and let me have a look at the finished result! :wink: