The Kid

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures...

I really liked that episode, actually. :tongue:

Christmas special looks...confusing. Space marines, world war 2.... *huh*

I like to see it as Narnia+Starwars+Lord of the Rings :tongue:

I like to see it as Narnia+Starwars+Lord of the Rings :tongue:

You make it sound like a multi-million dollar crossover film. :laugh:

So, it is true that johnny depp will be the doctor? If so, they might as well cast Arnold Shwarzeneger(spelling fail :tongue: ) as an adipose. No offense, I like johnny Depp, but he just can't be a doctor...

You make it sound like a multi-million dollar crossover film. :laugh:

So, it is true that johnny depp will be the doctor? If so, they might as well cast Arnold Shwarzeneger(spelling fail :tongue: ) as an adipose. No offense, I like johnny Depp, but he just can't be a doctor...

No it's all just rumours at the moment thankfully, it has to be a Brit playing the Doctor you just wouldn't get away with anyone else.

Steven Moffat has stated that any planned DW movie will belong to the same canon as the TV show and won't be some awful American reboot. Link

Edited by Praiter Yed

379112_302382109794699_110298935669685_986630_720810503_n.jpg

A Big Blue Box that is bigger in the inside and a smiling crack...

Where have we seen thoses things before...hmm :tongue:

Edited by ceroknight

I left after the fairy land joke...hope next season isn't like that.

Well we've got almost a year to find out!

It's like planet of the dead all over again.

The christmas episodes are all pants. The next doctor was dire.

I can understand Moffat moving the schedule to winter instead of summer. It gives them a longer period of better weather to film in. I can also understand taking a year off from a very expensive show in a time of economic uncertainty. with the 50th anniversary of who in 2013 I'd rather they took their time and made it a fantastic 7th series rather than have weak episodes like we had this last series. I'll miss Rory though. And River Song. I hate having to get used to new companions. I'm kind of hoping it's Jenny his sort of daughter. Anything but a whiny girl. I can't see why he can't have an alien companion. He's met enough and even liked some of them. all the companion has to do is ask questions, get into trouble that needs intervention from the Doctor and occasionally prove useful. :sweet:

I have another five hours till I watch the Christmas special, but I'm not looking forward to it... :sceptic:

Just saw it, well it wasn't trash....

It had it's moving parts, but overall this wasn't the best...

Edited by ceroknight

I really don't get the new 'Alien' Doctor??? He's had more than ample time to get used to humans crying when happy, especially when compared with ultra 'Human' 8, 9, and, 10. Plus the entire episode a was overtly sexist to a ridiculous degree :hmpf_bad:. Overall it was crap, but with possible concepts, maybe if they had had a Yettie in a christmas story or something like that :sceptic:.

I really don't get the new 'Alien' Doctor??? He's had more than ample time to get used to humans crying when happy, especially when compared with ultra 'Human' 8, 9, and, 10. Plus the entire episode a was overtly sexist to a ridiculous degree :hmpf_bad:. Overall it was crap, but with possible concepts, maybe if they had had a Yettie in a christmas story or something like that :sceptic:.

Sexist?

Sexist?

All the constant stuff about week and strong, and especially the exchange between the solders and the mum.

All the constant stuff about week and strong, and especially the exchange between the solders and the mum.

Yea, the soldiers too, I wanted more stormtroopers! :tongue:

I haven't seen the Christmas special yet. I have it recorded on our Sky Plus box.

Pity that Amy and Rory are leaving. Real shame. :sad:

Johnny Depp is going to be the Doctor isn't he? He seems to have a hard-on for twee britishy things. I hope he isn't. He's pretty much been coasting on his weird bromance with Tim Burton and the PotC movies for ages.

Oh God The Doctors going to walk/run like Jack Sparrow, isn't he?

If so, thats the day life just gets plain confusing, or even more so.

The Americans seem to do this all the time by saying TV needs to be American-ized.

Its the whole Thomas and Friends thing all over again, but worse :hmpf:

Edited by Lance

Pity that Amy and Rory are leaving. Real shame. :sad:

The Americans seem to do this all the time by saying TV needs to be American-ized.

They are the best companion set for a looong time, it's so sad they cant make it longer than Rose etc :sceptic:.

Or even American-ised :grin:.

They are the best companion set for a looong time, it's so sad they cant make it longer than Rose etc :sceptic:.

Or even American-ised :grin:.

But they have. Well almost Billie had Chris's 13 then David's first 14 then 3 S4 episodes then TEoT pt2. Karen had 2 full 14 episode series. They only need 4 more episodes to beat her. (Although if you count mini episodes, Karen wins.)

I know it feels like Rose is in every other episode, but that's bad writing.

But they have. Well almost Billie had Chris's 13 then David's first 14 then 3 S4 episodes then TEoT pt2. Karen had 2 full 14 episode series. They only need 4 more episodes to beat her. (Although if you count mini episodes, Karen wins.)

I know it feels like Rose is in every other episode, but that's bad writing.

Hmmm maybe you're right, it must just be the writing. It's just Rory and Amy are believable as humans whisked into the Doctors mad world (Rory mostly) whereas before in the new series only Donna had that sort of fleeing about her. Maybe next we need a more permanent male companion or even two and no female at all.