Sir Gareth

Future DC Super Heroes Rumors & Speculation

Just now, Ashnflash said:

Sorry everyone. I recently had a death in the family so things have just been super crazy so I haven't really been able to keep up with all the forums I usually do with EB. Anyways just wondering if someone to catch me up on if there has been any more news on these sets, it'd be much appreciated :blush:

Oh, sorry to hear that. But as far as I know there's been no updates 

3 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

Oh, sorry to hear that. But as far as I know there's been no updates 

Alright thanks friend :thumbup:

On 6/17/2017 at 2:25 AM, BatofGotham said:

I'd like to see Ryan Choi's Atom in Lego. We've gotten the DCTV Atom and it's an exclusive (Good thing I'm not a fan of that interpretation of the atom:laugh:) Maybe another Ray Palmer but in his comicbook outfit.

I'd like to see Ryan Choi's Rebirth costume, if any. That's a great design, much better than Choi's usual duds. Most likely, though, we'd just get a figure of Ray in his traditional suit, which I'm 200% on board for. 

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd
Didn't read ahead; oops!

On ‎20‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Is anyone aware of any DC Girls sets being produced for winter 2018, or is it too early to tell?

DC Superhero Girls is being rebooted / reimagined as a TV series for Cartoon Network (instead of a YouTube series), so that *could* justify a slight pause in product while they finalise the new character designs, story elements, etc.

1 hour ago, Agent 86 said:

DC Superhero Girls is being rebooted / reimagined as a TV series for Cartoon Network (instead of a YouTube series), so that *could* justify a slight pause in product while they finalise the new character designs, story elements, etc.

I doubt that much will change. It's likely just a longer runtime, or even just broadcasting the shorts in half-hour bundles for a season. 

We haven't heard anything at all about DCSHG for next year that I'm aware of, although there are three really killer new sets coming out this year! 

2 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

Wait, it's a YouTube series? I thought it was already aired on CN haha! 

I love the new Super Hero Girls sets. I liked a few of the first wave ones but the smaller ones seemed overpriced, like Harley's café and Batgirl's Batwing. But the Eclipso palace looks amazing and the other builds do too!

11 hours ago, J4ck said:

Wait, it's a YouTube series? I thought it was already aired on CN haha! 

Same!!! xD

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Are there any major Martian Manhunter villains? If so, any chance of them getting put into MM?

The only villains of his that I really know is the Hyperclan and White Martians.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Are there any major Martian Manhunter villains? If so, any chance of them getting put into MM?

Ma'alefa'ak is his main enemy however it is his brother and they look alike so personally i can't see there being much of a chance for a mighty micro

I would love a superman/shazam and black adam mm set

On 6/19/2017 at 10:08 AM, Numbuh1Nerd said:

I'd like to see Ryan Choi's Rebirth costume, if any. That's a great design, much better than Choi's usual duds. Most likely, though, we'd just get a figure of Ray in his traditional suit, which I'm 200% on board for. 

I'd get any version of the Atom besides that CW one.:laugh:

30 minutes ago, Nuns In Crocs said:

Ma'alefa'ak is his main enemy however it is his brother and they look alike so personally i can't see there being much of a chance for a mighty micro

I would love a superman/shazam and black adam mm set

I don't see J'onn getting a mm set seeing he doesn't have the luxury of villains. Malefic and the White Martians are his only "well known" vilains and I dont see them appearing in Lego anytime soon

2 hours ago, BatofGotham said:

I don't see J'onn getting a mm set seeing he doesn't have the luxury of villains. Malefic and the White Martians are his only "well known" vilains and I dont see them appearing in Lego anytime soon

At best Manhunter would probably get a general Justice League villain to face if anything. Like the Marvel ones, Iron Man and Hulk have their own villains, but Thanos and Ultron are generally Avengers villains (I get that its different as Manhunter doesn't have a well known rogues gallery)

Edited by Quicksilver838

@just2good hinted at a new Batman D2C coming out soon!

" The only D2C retiring is a fairly recent one - the 60's Batcave - which, is definitely interesting. Maybe there's another Batman D2C coming soon? ;) "

From

Personally, I hope it's Wayne Manor but who knows?

1 hour ago, Sir Gareth said:

Makes sense... to coincide with the LEGO Batman Movie Winter 2018 wave...

So a 1/6 scale version of Kite-Man's harness? :grin:

(not kidding but I would want that 'Kite-Man, hell yeah!')

Seriously though Wayne Manor would be the obvious choice but there's also the Fortress of Solitude (which would be a good way to get some of the Super-Friends) or a large scale TLBM Batmobile or Scuttler. I guess only time will tell 

They might even do a Gotham City set, although I think I would prefer a Wayne Manor, Larger Batcave (could be include in the Wayne Manor tbh) or Fortress of Solitude. Maybe even the Gala but I doubt it.

*maybe it's not even TLBM

Just now, J3D1-T said:

They might even do a Gotham City set, although I think I would prefer a Wayne Manor, Larger Batcave (could be include in the Wayne Manor tbh) or Fortress of Solitude. Maybe even the Gala but I doubt it.

*maybe it's not even TLBM

A Gotham City set in the vain of the vain of the Ninjago D2C would be incredible! It would be a great way to get generic civilians, police officers or villains that couldn't handle a set on their own 

21 minutes ago, Duncan Young said:

A Gotham City set in the vain of the vain of the Ninjago D2C would be incredible! It would be a great way to get generic civilians, police officers or villains that couldn't handle a set on their own 

That's what I was thinking, they could even have the GCPD Rooftop with the Batsignal

Spoiler

Just watching TLBM right now and they could even do Joker's Wayne Manor, that way they could include Philis and some other villains.

Giant brick-built Philis (when she's out of The Phantom Zone speaking to Batman and the gang) would obviously be the best D2C option, especially if it came with no minifigures :grin:

Edited by Darkdragon
Added spoiler tag

Just now, Darkdragon said:

@J3D1-T Please be mindful of spoilers for those that have not seen the movie yet.

I wouldn't say it's that much of a spoiler. Plus who HASN'T seen the movie??????????? :grin: Will do :)

Just now, J3D1-T said:

I wouldn't say it's that much of a spoiler. Plus who HASN'T seen the movie??????????? :grin: Will do :)

Didn't you say you were just watching it? :wink: Many folks who wait for the dvd will be watching it soon, so at least a couple weeks, but in any case it never hurts to er on the side of caution about certain things. I agree with your idea on the manor D2C set though, I'd buy at least one!

Just now, Darkdragon said:

Didn't you say you were just watching it? :wink: Many folks who wait for the dvd will be watching it soon, so at least a couple weeks, but in any case it never hurts to er on the side of caution about certain things. I agree with your idea on the manor D2C set though, I'd buy at least one!

Yeah, I just watched it, but I have watched it multiple times before :)