Bob De Quatre

WIP Crimson Pilgrim crew

15527149674_f5fd448e8b_c.jpg

From left to right:

"Grayman"

Nidaraa Ludimi

Nell Catagaan

R1H2

Grayman was freed from Dark Severus when Nidaraa attacked his secret base on Nar Shaddaa. During the fight Dark Severus managed to burn Nidaraa's eyes and kill her partner before fleeing. Grayman took Nidaraa to the Pilgrim and get her back to Coruscant. Since then he pilots and takes care of the ship. Nothing is known of him, except that he his a very good pilot and mecanician.

Nidaraa Ludimi is a mirialan Jedi knight, member of the council and leader of the Jedi Hunter order. The Jedi Hunters work as team of two, and their missions are to chase the most wanted Sith Lord across the galaxy. Since she lost her sight, she wears a white linen over her face, using the Force to "see".

Nell Catagaan is a young and very talented Jedi Knight. She joined Nidaraa after her fight on Nar Shaddaa. She is very impetuous, but for now her talent with the Force and lightsaber has kept her alive.

R1H2 is an astromech droid with a strong personality and capable of using the Pilgrim's defense system.

Comments and critiques are very welcome :classic:

I'm not crazy about the headdress. I've used that head with Ahsoka's montrals, which is approprate to the skin color. I also think that you could use a different lightsaber color, like yellow or purple, which would look better against the purple torso and cape. Some white accents on the arms or pants might help the white lightsaber fit in. I do really like the dark purple and lightsaber/horn.

Edited by goatman461

I don't know what a jedi knight is in the specific (other than the more general term), so I'm guessing this is EU or something I'm unfamiliar with. I like the lineup though. Not sure what the thing in the back left is, it has an almost steampunk vibe like it is overly complex for complexities sake. Good to see your little orange speeder featured though.

Personally I don't feel like the Egyptian headdress in your new purple jedi knight works with the rest of her outfit. It seems out of place.

Thanks for the feedback. I've ordered some new parts and see how it looks...

I'm sure the egyptian headdress could work, but with a white torso with blue accent...

I like the hair much more than that Egyptian headdress. Nell's legs are ok, I think if they were orange above the knee and gray below it would look cool, but also not really an option.