Sign in to follow this  
natelite

Gargoyle

FBI Files

Alias: Gargoyle

Abilities: Red laser beam and cold ice beam. Flight. Stealth.

Alignment: Possibly good - mostly vigilante

Famous quote: "I won't die not because I can't be killed but because I am no hero... " (in reference to the famous phrase by Harvey "Two-face" Dent).

Second Famous quote: "I am not evil's greatest deterrent. Death is. And I am its weapon."

Background: Not much is known of this mysterious figure other than his M.O. (modus operandi). He is given the nickname Gargoyle by the public because of his reputation of watching over the city and killing off "evil". He is not one to hesitate and the mere sight of him means impending doom.

While police has never been able to get footage of his actions, eye witnesses said he swooped in almost bat-like and was often mistaken for batman, the other vigilante type that works in the night. The difference is that he does not disarm but disintegrate villains on sight. Some mobsters have taken up APV (armored personnel vehicles) to ward off his attack but his "death" rays cut through the thickest of steels or frozen the victim into solid ice cube. He also operates in broad daylight but can seemingly disappear at will. Most experts believe he has technology to blend into the shadows or to bend lights leading to invisibility. It's not known if the mysterious figure is actually human or alien in nature.

Suspect is armed and extremely dangerous. Do not engage. Kill on sight.

cat_b_front.jpg

cat_b_side.jpg

cat_b_back.jpg

cat_b_vig.jpg

Folder when moderated.

Cost:

Armor: $0.80

Torso: $1.00

Legs: $0.50

Visor: $1.40

Guns: $0.50 x 2

Total: $4.70

Could we have a look at the vignette without photo-editing? I'm just curious to see how he's 'suspended' there (I'm always looking for good flying poses :wink: ).

Could we have a look at the vignette without photo-editing? I'm just curious to see how he's 'suspended' there (I'm always looking for good flying poses :wink: ).

it was a shoddy attempt but i couldn't find any good city background that fits. and out of time too....

i was going to redo the cat c figure. going to do a superhero/supervillain paparazzi. would have been an interesting char. lol.

cat_b_vig-untouched1.jpg

cat_b_vig-untouched2.jpg

cat_b_vig-untouched3.jpg

A great entry! The fig is creepy ( :cry_sad: ), the vig is action-filled, the idea is unique! what else do yoiu need in this contest? :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: