Dannylonglegs

[O-E01] Lotus Regurgitation

Planet: E01, in orbit

Tags: Civil, building, Science

25248733882_2c2032bac5.jpg

"Internal Monolog Date, 14, This... this is Dr. Danielle Long. Me. Myself. They're about to run the tests on me. Maybe... maybe I will be able to use this data to determine what has happened to me... why I cannot remember the past months. A virus was identified on my drone. It was neutralized, but all data of the events has been lost. My log book is likewise compromised. The only log databank unaffected my hacking is the one within my skull... and I cannot remember anything. But... lying on this Gurneybot, I feel... feel something... familiar. My body seems to recognize this position... the cold. The feeling of being observed as a specimen... this feeling... cannot be erased. I will find out what has been done to me... and when I regain my memory... I will have my compensation."

25273921761_0762f83013.jpg

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I'm not convinced the Gurneybot counts as a land vehicle :hmpf_bad:

Did you want to add the building tag to get the civil building bonus?

I'm not convinced the Gurneybot counts as a land vehicle :hmpf_bad:

Did you want to add the building tag to get the civil building bonus?

I wasn't sure it would. Thanks for the swift ruling on that, I will amend it. :classic: edit: he's more clearly a robot from the other angle, but either way, I'm sure he wouldn't count.

And, yes, I will add the building tag. By the by, do builds set on supermassive space ships such as the Axle count as civil buildings, since they don't count as spaceships? Either way, there is a civil building depicted in the tunnels Dr. Long is remembering.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Nice build! I really like the wall texture created by the 1x2 grills. Sorry I couldn't finish up my part this week... I just ran out of time. I suppose when I post this week it'll be like some sort of flashback. :laugh:

Nice build by the way - it's great to see Dr Long back. Can't wait to find out what happened to her!