Looks bad megablocks! Love all the details and the minifigure is cool :)

Haha just realised the auto correction:) Looks Badass sk haha :)

Great work - the overall proportions work really well (maybe the wings could have stood to be a little bigger), the feet especially look very well adapted to landing/walking on snow without sinking down too far. And amazing job getting all the none-white connect-y bits covered up.

Magnificent beastie. I like how stocky it is. Sets it apart from the more sinewy dragons we've seen so far. Also you'd think that all the white would wash out the details but it doesn't.

Thanks mccoyed, glad you like him :classic:

Awesome mount, I like the horns on the head and that tail looks really, cool, nice job! :wink:

Thanks Behemoth :classic:

Breath taking! The glassy ice looks great!

Thank you!

Awesome! The addition of the ice really makes this stand out!

Thanks Vitreolum, I have plenty of clear pieces and thought they worked well with the white here :classic:

Nice dragon mate.... I like the wings and the legs a lot!

Thanks Gunman :classic:

It's bulk makes it look really powerful, nice job!

Thanks LV, powerful is what I was going for :classic:

The dragon looks superb. I especially like the wings.

Thanks! The wings actually weren't as challenging as I had though they would be :classic:

Very cool dragon, excellent shaping of the head and wings :thumbup:

Thank you :classic:

Very good job making it "solid"! A lot of brickbuilt creatures tend to have gaps in the joints...

Good also that you photographed it from several angles, it was a bit hard to see the shape in the first pic.

Thanks Gideon, I decided to go with a studs out approach so I could use black elements (travis bricks especially) for the skeleton :classic:

Beautiful Gabe! These Black Spire scum need to be taught a lesson. I'm glad for all these beasts.

Thanks TUB, I take it as a great compliment that you mistook one of my builds for Gabe's :wink:

Nice and sturdy! I'd imagine it'd need all that body to keep itself warm up in the cold!

Thanks Carson!

Awesome mount! I love these last minute entries!

Thank you Jorrith, usually I enter contests pretty early, but I got a late start for this one. Glad I could finish in time :classic:

Nice SK! It looks very stout! And the white and trans clear parts are all blended very well.

Thanks Hammerhand!

A bit blocky perhaps, but an awesome entry nonetheless! Lovin' that tail! Awesome work SK! :thumbup:

Thanks Infernum, I almost made the body flexible, which would have helped make him look less blocky, but decided not to because of all the crazy sideways building I was doing :classic:

Very cool brickbuild animal!!

Thanks DM!

it looks so powerful! those black spire troops don't have a chance!

Thanks!

Looks bad megablocks! Love all the details and the minifigure is cool :)

Thank you, glad you like the minifig :classic:

I wouldn't want to mess with this guy! Looks very solid and quite a powerful beast! Great work with the tail especially. And the wings turned out really nice as well. I have to say though that the jaw seems a touch small, but off the top of my head I can't think of any piece that would take care of that!

Thanks Kai, you're right about the jaw, I just couldn't find a way to make it bigger without making his head way too bulky/blocky :classic:

Very nice dragon, also great ground.

Thanks, glad you like the base :classic:

It's a chunked! Very nice, I like this distinctive chubby look. I can't see it flying far on those little wings though. Very good entry, and I am hugely impressed that you have pulled off the difficult bit of photographing a white and trans clear build.

Thanks robuko, and yeah he probably doesn't make any long distance flights. The light blue background I used here works really well for photographing white/trans clear :classic:

The studliness works quite well here.

If I were to make a suggestion, it would be to integrate a secondary color. I feel like we're losing some of this guy due to the mono-color.

Thanks mrcp6d, I almost integrated trans light blue, but ended up just using the clear :classic:

Nice work SK, great effect with the trans clear bricks as ice. My favorite part has to be the tail, awesome technique! Gives a great bulky feel to this dragon.

Thanks ME, I've seen that tail design used quite a bit before and liked the effect a lot :classic:

Looks great!

Thans Bart :classic:

Great work - the overall proportions work really well (maybe the wings could have stood to be a little bigger), the feet especially look very well adapted to landing/walking on snow without sinking down too far. And amazing job getting all the none-white connect-y bits covered up.

Thanks Emma, the wings could definitely have been a bit bigger. Glad you like the feet! Those were actually the most challenging part of this build :classic: