Kire

Bootleg set discussions and reviews

Found this video:

CMF Series 1.

They look pretty accurate, especially the Ninja

has any one seen the SY brand captain rex phase 2 in person? ive seen it on ebay digital photo but it looks the same as lego's captain rex phase 2 but i dout there exactly the same. i was thinking of getting that instead of on brad for 25 bucks more but if its like a stereotype off brand that dosnt look do slight i might just buy on-brand. so any one seen non-animanted photos

Bootleg?

Ha!

A truly creative child can play with a beer bottle cap and be HAPPY about it. We don't need no stinking corps telling us how to enjoy our pre-manufactured happiness from cookie-cutter toys for $$$!

Man, I remember we used to stroll into abandoned building sites, find odd and fun things there and have a lot of fun. Throwing carbide chinks into water puddles on the street, launching electromotor bent angluar plates as boomerangs, chewing some odd resin-like thing (a pretend chewing gum, since real thing was inacessible or rare). That was the true creativity.

Bootleg?

Ha!

A truly creative child can play with a beer bottle cap and be HAPPY about it. We don't need no stinking corps telling us how to enjoy our pre-manufactured happiness from cookie-cutter toys for $$$!

Man, I remember we used to stroll into abandoned building sites, find odd and fun things there and have a lot of fun. Throwing carbide chinks into water puddles on the street, launching electromotor bent angluar plates as boomerangs, chewing some odd resin-like thing (a pretend chewing gum, since real thing was inacessible or rare). That was the true creativity.

What?

That. I mean, if you have hands growing out of correct place, then you will make fun stuff anyway. Skill > money.

See, this match house is made without any glue and other binding materials - pure mathches. Since a box with 40-50 matches is around 3-5 cents, it is really cheap.

http://ostrovokpodel...-iz-spichek.jpg

why are u on a lego forum if your saying u dont need legos to have fun

im a lego fan and have a lot of rare and good lego sets . but now i think lego sets have unfair price specially in my country . but the bootleg sets have good and fair price , and they are not any big difference between bootleg and originals

a lego original keychain (only one minifigure ) has about 50 aed in my country . but i can buy a huge set of bootleg (for example sy magneto set ) for 60 aed . i can buy a medium size set with 5 key characters with only 10 aed more than a original minifigure . so why not ?? why i waste my money ??

Why not? :wink:

because you are on a site for lego fans to talk and your saying when you where a kid u didnt need lego to have fun, why did u siggn up for this site? and can we get back on topic