CorneliusMurdock

Marvel Superheroes 2015 Rumors & Discussion

Those pieces originated in Galaxy Squad, if memory serves me. But yeah, Quicksilver is very accurate, almost spot on with his minifig counterpart. I feel they could have used another hairpiece with Scarlet Witch though, judging by the pic.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=95225

Indeed. but nonetheless she looks accurate, next up for the posters is Vision!

http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=95225

Indeed. but nonetheless she looks accurate, next up for the posters is Vision!

I don't know about that, They have been very secretive about The Vision thus far so I doubt Marvel's official reveal of him would be a poster.

We still need posters for Strucker, Ultron and Klaw as well if they are doing the villains.

I don't know about that, They have been very secretive about The Vision thus far so I doubt Marvel's official reveal of him would be a poster.

We still need posters for Strucker, Ultron and Klaw as well if they are doing the villains.

Comicbook.com said these 2 are 2 out of 3 new ones so i expected it to be Vision?

Comicbook.com said these 2 are 2 out of 3 new ones so i expected it to be Vision?

I suppose but a poster seems like the least anti-climatic thing they could do to reveal Vision. Maybe it could just be a shadow on the ground or something.

Have they released a poster for Ultron yet? If not, the next character poster could be him.

Edit: Just saw your post above, Quicksilver, so I guess we haven't.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Those pieces originated in Galaxy Squad, if memory serves me. But yeah, Quicksilver is very accurate, almost spot on with his minifig counterpart. I feel they could have used another hairpiece with Scarlet Witch though, judging by the pic.

I think you are right. They were the "signature" melee weapon of the Galaxy Squad's Robot Sidekicks (Red Squads) and apparently they are called "Laser Blades". Personally I would prefer energy blades, though :wink:

Scarlet Witch's hairpiece is one of the worst hairpieces ever. Sadly it "plagues" several other Minifigures (like Supergirl, in different color, of course). A part form the "wrong likeness" it prevents any headpiece's movement. Seriously I hoped we could get rid of it but it is still there :classic:

I just noticed that The Avengers Age of Ultron set with the Hulkbuster, Hulk, and Ultron isn't on the US version of the Lego Shop at Home website.

It's there, just out of stock.

I just saw the Lego groups commercial for Lego Avengers Age Of Ultron on a TRU YouTube channel and they show a 3D rendering of the Avengers tower with more than 3 floors.

Here it is:

It's there, just out of stock.

I don't find that all that strange, that thing is selling like hot cakes

I don't find that all that strange, that thing is selling like hot cakes

Same thing in the stores around me. I always see the tag for it, but never the set. Avengers Tower is also looking likw a best seller in my area, though to a lesser extent than the Hulkbuster.

I can echo the sales figures for the Hulkbuster, the online store that I purchase from finally got their stock yesterday, today the Hulkbuster has 3 left in stock, thankfully I've already purchased it.

Yeah, i've heard a woman say about the Hulkbuster set: Wow! 40 Euro's?! That's pretty expensive for that set. I convinced her it was worth the price (in favour of her son) and she bought it :grin:

Can't expect someone saying the hulkbuster set is expensive....... I think it's the most value for money pack in this wave.

I'd actually say the iron man vs ultron would be a better value: it's a fantastic army builder with all exclusive figs, A decentish build, and a relatively cheap price point for four mini figures

Edited by Gilberto_Aguilera

Can't expect someone saying the hulkbuster set is expensive....... I think it's the most value for money pack in this wave.

Well 40 Euro's is not nothing

Hulkbuster was sold out out my local store, too. So dissappointed because I cannot buy from them online.

Scarlet Witch looks 100x better with that hairpiece. I gave mind the dark brown version. I didn't know they made it in the regular brown.

Scarlet Witch looks 100x better with that hairpiece. I gave mind the dark brown version. I didn't know they made it in the regular brown.

I think that's actually dark red.

I think that's actually dark red.

I see. The lighting was throwing me off!

I actually just ordered Scarlet witch with some trans red parts and that hair in Dark Brown.

Also i got 6 drones on Bricklink for UNDER the price of one Iron man vs Ultron set, it costs 16 Euro's here and i got 6 drones for 14 :laugh:

I actually just ordered Scarlet witch with some trans red parts and that hair in Dark Brown.

Also i got 6 drones on Bricklink for UNDER the price of one Iron man vs Ultron set, it costs 16 Euro's here and i got 6 drones for 14 :laugh:

Which parts are you going to use for Scarlet? Are those "energy blades" available in transparent red?

Btw nice deal with the drones :classic:

Which parts are you going to use for Scarlet? Are those "energy blades" available in transparent red?

Btw nice deal with the drones :classic:

No they aren't i actually don't really like them, just some 1x2 flat tiles stacked in a circular movement. I guess you really have to stay in touch with my Flickr account for that :wink: