Sign in to follow this  
Revelation

Greetings from beneath a pile of bricks!

Hello fellow EB members!

I am a relatively new member (though I've stalked numerous threads for about a year now ;) ). I am in my early 20's and have only recently escaped my dark ages due to finally having the money to buy all the huge, awesome sets that I dreamed about when I was a kid. I am from Australia so my fight and gruelling battle to pay reasonable prices has been my crusade for the past year and thanks to the generous discounts amazon provides I have ended up with many a sets and uncountable hours of fun!

I am a university student studying Biomedicine so my free time is rare and precious however I spend most of it building, reading, reviewing lego and currently collect Star Wars, Hobbit/LOTR, The Lego Movie and Article theme as well as the occasional super hero set. However I must say my greatest discovery and joy of recent is the incredible modular buildings as well as the fairground mixer. I display most of the sets I own which include the Death Star (2008), Sea Cow, Helms Deep, Orthanc Tower, a few of the modulars and Star Wars vehicles and I am currently trying to source a arkham asylum and ewok village to continue my display.

I joined EB to engage in discussion of up and coming sets as well as to hopefully potentially provide reviews on sets that seem to have been missed (new ninjago wave, Ultra Agents etc.) and would also love to give a perspective that is given from someone on a limited budget and does not live in the glorious USA of cheap lego :P.

I hope to talk with a lot of you over the next few months and look out for some of my reviews once I get my camera up and running again!

Until next time see you under a pile of bricks ;)!

Welcome to Eurobricks Revolution.

You've an eclectic collection. Looking at the size of some of them, and those you want, and you have them on display, would I be right in assuming you don't live in student digs! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Edited by grum64