Robin: "Jumping Jigowatts, Batman! Are you telling me that you built a Batmobile... out of a DeLorean time machine?"

Batman: "The way I see it, if you're gonna to build a time machine into a Batmobile, why not do it with some style."

14182374938_a4644c736f_z.jpg

Bat-DeLorean by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This is an idea I had a while ago, but I didn't have time to build it with real bricks, so I did it in LDD instead. Apparently it traveled back in time to the wild west, before Gotham City was founded.

14368989835_2d3becb039_z.jpg

Bat-DeLorean side by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Aside from changing the colors, I didn't really do much. I only switched out the exhausts for bat wings, added the obligatory jet exhaust, and smoothed out the hood a bit.

14368991135_2e109b6b08_z.jpg

Bat-DeLorean back by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for improvements in the comments. I might do an Ecto-1 Batmobile next. :grin:

Thanks for your time. See what I did there?

Awesome work Oky, Just like i would want a bat-delorean to look. You wont believe this but when i saw the threat title before seeing your name i thought "Ooh, That sounds like somthing Oky would do" :sweet::blush:

I find the design of Delorean quite terrible but your idea is good, so thumbs up for the effort.

I want to see the Bat-fluxcapacitor ! :laugh:

'Oky' are you going to build it for real dude........Bat-Brick On ! :grin:

i might have a bash at this and call it....BAT to the future lol

I was just reading a Superior Spider Man comic, which lacked all the corney jokes Spidey makes, so thank you for the terrible joke :wink::laugh:

Anyway, it is a great design, would love to see one made