Sign in to follow this  
bacem

[MOC] evo war mech (BA rocka + scarox + evo walker + xt4)

so this is a combiner of a 4 small set (rocka, scarox, evo walker, xt4)

almost all the parts from 4 sets are used, the only leftover is scarox's brain slug.

front:

14377939223_ef1af3dfb9_o.jpg

back:

14171191000_8d64c64036_o.jpg

left side:

14357765855_84907b4fb3_o.jpg

right side:

14334655866_72b6533eca_o.jpg

action pose:

14356889734_7bd534a43d_o.jpg

well, that's it for now. C&C appreciated.

This looks very chunky and well-made. Surprising that something so good can be made out of the smallest sets. Good job at using all the pieces, too.

This looks very chunky and well-made. Surprising that something so good can be made out of the smallest sets. Good job at using all the pieces, too.

thanks! :sweet:

it kinda looks less "chunky", as Desu calls it, and more over- crowded to me.

i suppose that's a bad thing?

Looks a bit clunky and over-crowded, but it's great considering you used the pieces of 4 sets that do not have the same color.

Nice job.

uhh, yes over- crowded is bad. it's like.. trying to make something detail, but then you just end up stacking piece after piece onto the figure and it just... doesn't look right. now, of course this hasn't reached that extreme of over- crowded it's just.. like on a scale of 1- 10 (10 is that extreme of overcrowded i just mentioned, 1 is slightly over- crowded) i'd call this a 1.5, maybe a 2

Looks a bit clunky and over-crowded, but it's great considering you used the pieces of 4 sets that do not have the same color.

Nice job.

uhh, yes over- crowded is bad. it's like.. trying to make something detail, but then you just end up stacking piece after piece onto the figure and it just... doesn't look right. now, of course this hasn't reached that extreme of over- crowded it's just.. like on a scale of 1- 10 (10 is that extreme of overcrowded i just mentioned, 1 is slightly over- crowded) i'd call this a 1.5, maybe a 2

i see. thanks for the suggestion. :sweet: