Sign in to follow this  
Transparency for Effect

Hulk keychain comes both with & without second face?

To put it bluntly, I've seen Hulk keychains based off of the polybag that do have the second face printed behind the black hair and that don't. This is kind of difficult if I want to get one online without a lot of images and such.

Don't they all have the two faces? Mine does, and the new Batgirl keychain has both expressions, too!

I've pulled the pins out of several keychains with no problem... get a good grip with a Leatherman (or similar pliers) and just pull like mad.

They've all come out pretty easily to be honest.

The only thing that can happen is capes can get a little damaged in the effort if you're not careful.

Hulk was very easy to go then just replaced the hair with the hole in with a new one and hey presto it's done!

Edited by Robianco

Yep, that is what I did, too, the Hulk fig is really cheap that way and you will not notice it. Win-win :-P My Batgirl now has a hole in her mask... have to see if I can get a cheap mask. And yeah, capes are definitely a problem.

I take out arms aswell, so you have no chance in breaking an arm or a hand!

EDIT: Really strange this chain does not have both faces. Was not aware that different versions exist...

Edited by KCMatze