The Joker1

LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham (Video Game Discussion)

Moving to this thread because it has more relevance:

What do you think the villain suits are? We know one, the rest are my guesses.

Joker's Illumination Suit:

JokerIllumination.png

I'm guessing this one is a "Bomb Suit" of some kind, due to the box: EDIT: It is the Joker's Demolition Suit.

JokerMysterySuit.png

Neon pinstripes???

JokerMysterySuit2.png

Lex has what looks to be a flight-enabled Space Suit:

LexLuthorMystery1.png

An obvious Invisibility Suit:

LexLuthorMystery2.png

And what looks to be a Techno Suit:

LexLuthorMystery3.png

It's obvious that these are not such clear parallels to the hero suits as we thought when we saw Joker's. What do you think these mystery suits are? And would any of them make physical release like the Electro Suit and Space Batman?

And having Adam West and his character in the game is funny. I'm sure it will be acknowledged on the meta level in-game.

Edited by 8BrickMario

What do you think the villain suits are? We know one, the rest are my guesses.

That box Joker could be an incognito suit, similar to the Cyborg washing machine.

Edit: You idiot! There is already an illumination suit for Joker

Edited by TheLegoExperience

60's Batman level, including reveals of Mxyzptlk, Bat-cow, Krypto the Superdog, and nostalgia! Adam West will serve the same role as Stan Lee in this game. Edited by 8BrickMario

New characters! A bonus '66 Batman Mode! Thank you IGN!

Krypto, Shazam, Bat-Cow, Blue Beetle, Mxyzptlk, Arkillo, likely Ms. Martian, and one other character I didn't recognize that didn't get screen time have all been confirmed! Plus the '66 Batman Mode revealed Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin (not the Juniors ones either: new printings and even a new cowl mold for Batsy!) along with a new Alfred to match, plus a look at the full-size '66 Batmobile, a classic Joker cameo, and confirmation of Adam West being our Stan Lee!! So much great news!

I don't like how he thought Exclusive Batman was a good idea to include in the game so "kids could have the minifigures and play as them in the game." He doesn't understand, but it still stings, especially due to the Collector scalper. Nice to see some villain suit confirmation, though. And fully flying bigfigs should be fun.

Edited by 8BrickMario

New characters! A bonus '66 Batman Mode! Thank you IGN!

Krypto, Shazam, Bat-Cow, Blue Beetle, Mxyzptlk, Larfleeze, likely Ms. Martian, and Hawkman have all been confirmed! Plus the '66 Batman Mode revealed Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin (not the Juniors ones either: new printings and even a new cowl mold for Batsy!) along with a new Alfred to match, plus a look at the full-size '66 Batmobile, a classic Joker cameo, and confirmation of Adam West being our Stan Lee!! So much great news!

The one you didn't reconize was Hawkman. And arkillo was actually Larfleeze. There are apparently flying big figs in the game. Larfleeze obviously.

The one you didn't reconize was Hawkman. And arkillo was actually Larfleeze. There are apparently flying big figs in the game. Larfleeze obviously.

I hope we get some original gameplay when it comes to Mxyzptlk. He can basically do anything! Hawkman and Shazam! are no surprise, and I kinda was expecting Krypto to be in the last game. This is going to be a great game. I can't wait until the confirmation on the date!

Booster Gold and Skeets are now confirmed to be in Lego Batman 3 Beyond Gotham, here's the picture:

BoosterGold.png

Edited by amazingbricks

It was Arkillo-grey head, yellow uniform and fact he is big.

Larfleeze has brown head, orange uniform and he is rather slender guy.

Put either way I'm upset that they didn't show him - Sinestro Corps is one of my favourite emotional spectrum corps.

That's the second time they've used that fake hairpiece in a LEGO game. I wonder if it will be real someday (Havok and Booster use the same hairpiece). I'm glad there are playable animals for once instead of them being mounts.

And I'm guessing that because Mxy and Bat-mite are quest-givers, and given the nature of their characters and wide abilities, that they'll be akin to Deadpool as the bonus characters you get toward the end. Maybe the Red Bricks will be "Bat-mite Bricks" (the best possible explanation for what they do, really), and he's unlocked after getting those, and Mxyzptlk is unlocked after completing his quests.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Thanks for the confirmation, Though it was bound to happen. I recon we will have a bonus level with 60s characters similar to marvel where they gave coulson a level just because they had Clark Gregg.

Hooray I got something right, Also just a quick thank you to all you guys who have provided pictures and videos to the thread, This game is really shaping up nicely. Also if there is anything you guys think i should add to the front page just say so and i will get it up there. Cheers everyone

I had doubts but after that '66 Batcave video this is a definite pre-order. Cannot wait. I only wish Robin had a new suit, he still has the LB2 2012 one that I'm not a fan of.

Here's a picture of Arkillo, joker demolition suit, and joker flower suit:

Arkillooo.png

Joker flower suit

Lowersuit.png

Joker Demolotion suit

DemolitionJoke.png

Edited by amazingbricks

That Flower Suit looks interesting. Besides the iconic outfit, I wonder what purpose the acid-squirting flower ability will have. I wonder what the other '66 levels will be like. I hope one of the characters is 60's Riddler!

So the heroes get gypped. The villains get cooler stuff. Loving that Zorb and Magnet Suit. Joker knows how to make his outfits classy and colorful.