KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Seriously, nobody feeling the black panther lol I think it's awesome, that helmet will look fantastic on a classic black panther!

That's not Black Panther, that's his Asian cousin the Black Panda!

dark blue (bottom right) is indeed Sneaky and black (bottom right) seems to be Tank.

With Blue Steel and Gamma it´s an insta-buy!!!

Yup, although I don't understand why they chose Gold as the secondary colors rather than Silver for Blue Steel.... I'm still getting though of course...

He looks like Batman Gotham by Gaslight, from LEGO Batman 3, is in 6:47 in this video

That set is just SY's own interpretation of this pic from The New 52 even though TLG already did some those designs,

Yeah... that's not really meant to be anything specific other than just a new Batman design that fits with each of the figures in that wave.

Red Tornado was superb in that set. The GL torso was really good and the arms for Cyborg actually upgrade the official figure. I used Flash's arms on one of my official Flash figures. Aquaman is very good although you'll need to change the head out. WW is rubbish.

thanks for your help guys

http://www.aliexpres...2579864431.html

Does somebody know the brand of this figure? I don't think it's SY because it arrived without baseplate and with a weird translucent red blaster xD

The quality of the figure is good but the shooter doesn't shoot xD

you can get that figure in these sets/makers:- Decool 901-909, SY287, DLP 9018, JR, BELA 10378-10383, POGO

i'm not sure which is the most likely set it came from as DLP/Decool dont really do single sale much/atall, the one you have pictured is alot better than the JR one i received, so maybe its POGO?

Edited by superspurs18

Has anyone seen SY 186 for sale lately? The Green Lantern variants - I'm trying to collect all lanterns.

Thank you so much for the Dark Phoenix! Mine is on it's way now.

Thanks for pics !

I needed the she-hulk hair piece in dark green...

Oh well, Tamiya, are you here ?

I used a batman cowl and a OK torso and that works great. But i think i want this one as well :-D

Yeh I dug out my OK torso this morning. I don't like the jewel part on the necklace part though, so might paint over that in black. And yeh my original custom used catwoman's helmet with a modified black star wars pilot mask head. Definitely updating to this.

That's not Black Panther, that's his Asian cousin the Black Panda!

LOL or chubby panther :P could have done with being flatter on the sides of the face. But there have been other lego exaggerated helmets etc. So think it can work for me.

Wholesale-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Spider-Man-Single-Sale-Building-Block-50pcs-lot-Super.jpgCaptain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Black-Panther-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Set.jpg

Photos of Spiderman and Black Panther. WHAT????? SPIDER MAN IS AWFUL, BUT WHY? XINH DOESN'T DO THIS KINDA OF PRINTING, can you guys explain me that?

chill, it just looks like a bad picture photoshopped in order to get more light, more contrast and more sharpness on red parts. :wink:

HTB1CTwUJFXXXXa8XpXXq6xXFXXXP.jpg

Well guys, as Abby17 posted, this is a picture of all the 8 mini figures of XINH new line of civil war. But these two pictures are different in one aspect, Iron man, as i posted yesterday, the iron man's mask looked awful, but in this picture it looks pretty nice, how? Was that a one case only?

Edited by Graysson

Not sure which Company gave me this captain marvel but dear god the figure is terrible. It comes with an alternate head but taking off the head to begin with is impossible, the print is extremely light and horrible, the legs which are lego shaped are extremely loose and fall off if I turn the figure upside down. Not sure if this is Xinh but dear god this was bad. The Mystique, Cyclops, and Agent Venom are pretty good in terms of feel of weight, color and plastic as well as the print I must say. Good job on Pogo and if this Captain Marvel was from Xinh then I'll wait a while before I order a figure from this hem again.

Not sure which Company gave me this captain marvel but dear god the figure is terrible. It comes with an alternate head but taking off the head to begin with is impossible, the print is extremely light and horrible, the legs which are lego shaped are extremely loose and fall off if I turn the figure upside down. Not sure if this is Xinh but dear god this was bad. The Mystique, Cyclops, and Agent Venom are pretty good in terms of feel of weight, color and plastic as well as the print I must say. Good job on Pogo and if this Captain Marvel was from Xinh then I'll wait a while before I order a figure from this hem again.

HTB1nhRqMFXXXXXFXFXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg54lti1h.png

which one is it?

HTB1nhRqMFXXXXXFXFXXq6xXFXXXH.jpg54lti1h.png

which one is it?

Top photo. That's the exact same figure, I recognize the printing since I have the figure on my desk right now.

Top photo. That's the exact same figure, I recognize the printing since I have the figure on my desk right now.

Probably pogo

I think that Cyclops and Agent Venom are from Xinh, not Pogo.

I didnt know there were a xinh and a pogo captain marvel.

Ooh... I hope I didn't order the first Captain Marvel.

I've just got the notification that an order with the X-Men figs has been shipped. Any pics of them yet?

Has anyone seen SY 186 for sale lately? The Green Lantern variants - I'm trying to collect all lanterns.

Thank you so much for the Dark Phoenix! Mine is on it's way now.

Yeah thanks indeed for the link to dark phoenix. I got it today and its quality is far better than i hoped!