KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Yeah... that's not really meant to be anything specific other than just a new Batman design that fits with each of the figures in that wave.

Red Tornado was superb in that set. The GL torso was really good and the arms for Cyborg actually upgrade the official figure. I used Flash's arms on one of my official Flash figures. Aquaman is very good although you'll need to change the head out. WW is rubbish.

I don't think the Ghostbusters HQ will ever be below $100 shipped,if only because it is a very heavy set.

A fews pics of the LeLe Millenium Falcon.

http://imgur.com/a/ANC1M

No pieces missing in the end and my son built it fine with no assistance.

How is the figure quality, and the piece quality? I'm interested in grabbing this set. This one seems to be at a reasonable price. Some of the bigger sets coming out are just too much. Ghostbusters at $230 I just can't do it. The Brick Bank was like $130. The Lego set is only like $20 more.

How is the figure quality, and the piece quality? I'm interested in grabbing this set. This one seems to be at a reasonable price. Some of the bigger sets coming out are just too much. Ghostbusters at $230 I just can't do it. The Brick Bank was like $130. The Lego set is only like $20 more.

Last pic on Imgur shows the figures. They look ok to me. LeLe seem to be a lot better lately. No crazy flushing or anything. The bricks all seem ok. Again no flushing, and no marks on the black bricks, which was a complaint of the Lepin set. My 8 year old built it with no help using the included instructions, so I guess the piece quality is ok. I even picked it up for to move it and take pics and it didn't fall apart.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shen-Yuan-SY-Star-Wars-Minifigures-White-Stormtrooper-Clone-Soldier-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Sets-Model/32579864431.html

Does somebody know the brand of this figure? I don't think it's SY because it arrived without baseplate and with a weird translucent red blaster xD

The quality of the figure is good but the shooter doesn't shoot xD

XINH-263-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Iron-Man-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Super-Heroes.jpg

I trusted you Xinh, i trusted you!! :cry_sad:

Oh. Oh dear. I got the set for about £3 but still. Which seller is this? Are there pics of the rest?

XINH-263-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Iron-Man-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Super-Heroes.jpg

I trusted you Xinh, i trusted you!! :cry_sad:

I mean the body print looks pretty solid. Maybe you just got a dodgy helmet.

Got some of these on order again. Recieved two sets lately. I've been using ebay so it's harder to keep track of what's from what brand.

The 8set with Scuba Iron Man, Space Iron Man, Mystique, Iron Skull, Steve Rogers, Cpt Marvel etc. -- fine set. Steve's face is a bit big and space Iron should have a printed head, but fine set.

6set with Deadshot, Hyperion, Cpt Marvel, Steve Rogers, Black Panther -- I'd really like to know what brand this one is. Heads won't move on four of the figures and have some poor printing. Plastic is almost painful to handle. Everything seems too tight (heads) or too loose (legs) and the plastic is a little painful o handle.

Also got a new Wonder Woman from BVS loose on her own. Mostly fine. Not big on the head print and hair doesn't fit great but I can manage on this one.

3 more sets in the mail.

Wholesale-XINH-266-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-War-Machine-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Super.jpgWholesale-XINH-262-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Minifigures-She-Hulk-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-50pcs-lot-Set.jpgWholesale-XINH-261-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Winter-Soldier-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Super.jpgXINH-260-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Falcon-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Marvel-Super-Hero.jpgXINH-259-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Minifigures-Single-Sale-Building-Blocks-Marvel-Super-Hero-Set.jpg

So, these are the photos that have been posted on Aliexpress, the seller from the iron man mark46 is Minifigures wholesale in aliexpress!

Xinh264-Black-Panther-Captain-America-3-Civil-War-Super-Hero-Classic-Single-Sale-Building-Block-Collection.jpg

Black Panther could've been better.

Seriously, nobody feeling the black panther lol I think it's awesome, that helmet will look fantastic on a classic black panther!

QoKzftO.jpg

DLP9023-Super-Heroes-Avengers-bricks-BB-8-Minifigures-building-block-BB8-DIY-assemblage-Mini-figures-Bricks.jpg

Here's a slightly better image of the new Iron Man set, still not totally clear though...

Edited by Collector

Owj083i.jpg

Better idea of DLP's Deadpool. If DLP maintains their high quality printing, their arm and side leg printing alone would make this set an instant buy

Here's a slightly better image of the new Iron Man set, still not totally clear though...

dark blue (bottom right) is indeed Sneaky and black (bottom right) seems to be Tank.

With Blue Steel and Gamma it´s an insta-buy!!!

dark blue (bottom right) is indeed Sneaky and black (bottom right) seems to be Tank.

With Blue Steel and Gamma it´s an insta-buy!!!

Are that armors new?? or any rep? Thaks for the info!!!

DLP9023-Super-Heroes-Avengers-bricks-BB-8-Minifigures-building-block-BB8-DIY-assemblage-Mini-figures-Bricks.jpg

Tank

14282994526_42e4c5101e.jpg

Edited by dnodar

Seriously, nobody feeling the black panther lol I think it's awesome, that helmet will look fantastic on a classic black panther!

QoKzftO.jpg

Although it looks a bit Chima-ish, i do dig it.

OK I found another clear picture of DLP9023. Tank is (very) Dark Brown.

DLP9023_zpsgapcmunz.jpg

Edited by beekini

Although it looks a bit Chima-ish, i do dig it.

It does a bit in the posed cartoon image :) But the forward facing render looks less detailed, maybe a bit fat at the sides, I'm picturing adding a cape and different torso, had a look at some comic reference materials and it should look nice.

It does a bit in the posed cartoon image :) But the forward facing render looks less detailed, maybe a bit fat at the sides, I'm picturing adding a cape and different torso, had a look at some comic reference materials and it should look nice.

I used a batman cowl and a OK torso and that works great. But i think i want this one as well :-D