KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

There is a list in the community for iron man suites, if it needs updates post in there and I will update it.

Link to that list?

So we only need that 7 ironman to complete the hall of fame

Untitled-1_zpsormdhwmw.jpg

Yup. Perfect number for a set + IM Classic?

Edited by agoodfella77

So any idea of the quality of the at-dp I keep seeing on ebay

I don't know if they have reviewed the at-dp yet. But check out the timeline of customize minifigures and ko bricks on facebook. They do a lot of set reviews. What brand is it? I think most of the sets have pretty good clutch by now. But the minifigs are most of the times pretty shabby. And a lot of sets have missing parts and no building instructions.

But then again, i dont buy those sets, i want minifigs that lego doesnt make :-)

Edited by Borex

So any idea of the quality of the at-dp I keep seeing on ebay

I think it's by Bela. I have one ordered but when i get it is anyone's guess.

P1180347.jpg

Are these figures from Megao? Not sure of the brand anymore ...thx.

P1180347.jpg

Are these figures from Megao? Not sure of the brand anymore ...thx.

Yup, that's M brand. They're the only ones who made Cosmic Boy. And yeah, it doesn't seem they're quite as good as other brands.

IMG_8790.jpg

Ok, my build of Lele 79209 Poes X-wing is complete. Only one missing piece (see inset), which i happened to have in my brick stash. Clutch is excellent. Stickers are not centered where cut. Just wish the black bricks weren't as scuffed and dimpled as they are. Otherwise a nice build despite the missing manual.

try that on your bricks:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-Pcs-Nail-Art-Buffer-File-Buffing-Sanding-Files-4-Ways-Buffing-Nail-Extensions-Nail-Art/32656941505.html

Yup. Perfect number for a set + IM Classic?

Oh the list misses the mark 8 - 14

Edited by wilson3a10

Oh the list misses the mark 8 - 14

Yeah, these are kind of pointless in a way since they are all variants of the mark 7 and or steel variants (no-name) until Sneaky.

Yeah, these are kind of pointless in a way since they are all variants of the mark 7 and or steel variants (no-name) until Sneaky.

They are not pointless! and there's only 1 Mk that is basicly Mk7 with Heartbreaker legs. Other suits have some unique combos. Even the steel variants are pretty nice.

I think it's by Bela. I have one ordered but when i get it is anyone's guess.

Yah its bela, When you get it can you post some pics?

They are not pointless! and there's only 1 Mk that is basicly Mk7 with Heartbreaker legs. Other suits have some unique combos. Even the steel variants are pretty nice.

Ah ha! Yeah, I meant to say that it's unlikely we will be getting those variants :P

some months ago i ordered a dargo first order stormtrooper, i liked that fig and I decided to make an another order for more figures, but all the figures aren't the same...

872079dargostormtrooper.jpg