KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I thought the consensus was that Duo Le Pin (DLP) was a SY-associated brand. Although they sound similar, I'm not sure if there's a relation to Lepin.

I only got one DLP set in the past, which was an Age of Ultron set. The quality was kinda crappy. It has been a year though so maybe they've got better.

So I can risk?

Definitely. Decool and SY are usually pretty good quality, and my DLP minifigs are on par with SY, so if you need those, you should be happy with them.

Definitely. Decool and SY are usually pretty good quality, and my DLP minifigs are on par with SY, so if you need those, you should be happy with them.

Thanks, bros. As soon as I get some cash I will place order.

Edited by The Brickmaster

I've got quite a few DLP sets and all are pretty good. Certainly nothing to do with Lepin, as I've heard nothing but bad things about their figures.

Yessss! Shehulk!!! Thank you Xinh!

I hope the spidey arms will fit decently into official lego torsi. That could be a good update for pyjama spidey.

i bought that SW DLP set:

HTB1a4DOLXXXXXXaXXXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg

quality was good (almost as good as SY), so i took some troopers on single sale. it was still good but the "eyes" of my troopers were never printed on the same level on their helmets.

it's still ok but DLP's quality control standards aren't perfect

That Xinh set is calling my name. I can't believe we get a she hulk. Also I'm a collector of spiderman figures so I'm a see how that one fares with the others.

1. shut up and take my money

2. Nightclub & MK46 is that?

3. thanks

M brand copied the mighty micros

MGdYzVs.png

you got a link/seller name please?

Damnn!!! everytime i rearrange my SW display shelf they bring out new figures - knocking them out like they are going out of fashion.........keep it up

Edited by superspurs18

I've found the review of this 8-pack. Guy says that only Batman Begins figure is a little crappy, but rest is good.

I bought that Batman set and there are some very good figures there. I never normally take any notice of the official figure clones but the Green Lantern is pretty good. The ZEA Batman has a good torso and is accurate on the back unlike the SY version (It has the Batradia)

Arkham Batman is fantastically well printed... Add the printed arms from the SY Justice League set to give yourself the small shoulders and it's perfect:

24111145885_77f1f8916d_c.jpg

For Beyond just give yourself some regular black arms and legs and it's a fantastic figure which is VERY close to the Christo custom:

23098731466_39c5a88312_c.jpg

I added the cape but the DLP is on the right (with regular cowl, legs etc)... Christo on the left.

Edited by Robianco

Now we're talking! I believe Pogo has stepped up a bit right?

They had improved for the civil war figures (from what I saw in photos), looking at these though it seems to be a mixture of quality. Like on the right side of quicksilvers print, the ink seems to have lines in it. Xavier's torso print is way off centre. Black ink looks bitty/grainy on most of them. I think some will be good when seen in person, some will be crap. All will be good fodder for customising though :)

Edited by MNW

Pogo quicksilver, rogue, xavier, psylocke, archangel.

http://www.aliexpres...rtType=new_desc

Wow......POGO & XINH>SY>DLP>Decool for me now, the characters the first two are putting out are simply amazing.

On the downer - what is that Rogue suit??? it looks like they have got the X logo in completely the wrong place, should it not be over her chest? and based on the figure what chest you might ask as she doesn't seem to have one

And next Jubilee, Colossus and Nightcrawler ?

Please POGO .

Edited by Sebiron

And next Jubilee, Colossus and Nightcrawler ?

Please POGO .

YES (also Kitty Pryde & Lockheed). And bigfig Colossus or GTFO. ;)

The pogo Mystique is also slightly different than the Xinh one. Xinh has blue print for the dots, Pogo black, but her arms are printed so that's a plus.

I don't know about Ice Man though. I'm not really keen on the eyebrows, and the black jeans. But changing jeans is hard to do with the printed X. Seeing them on the bigger screen i have to say that some of those prints look like real cheap printing styles.

But then again, for less than a dollar, i will definitely purchase these, and maybe someday we can replace them for SY or even better REAL LEGO :-D

If Pogo stays on the x-men track, then i'll hope for indeed Colossus and Nightcrawler, Kitty Pride with Lockheed and a red suit (or blue) suit Angel too! Also i'd like to see some more villains (comic Mystique, Avalanche, Blob, Destiny, Multiple Man, Sabretooth) and i'd like to see a Bishop, Banshee, Cable, Polaris, Havoc, Longshot, Forge. The wishlist is longgggg...