KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Got the Lepin Falcon today. After an hour and a half I've put it away for the day.

The minifigures are not good and you should get a better bootleg set for sure. My BB8 didn't come with a printed dome either, luckily my stickers aren't off center like CMI's.

The build is a nightmare, as much as they have basically re-printed the Lego instructions it came in over 20 bags. Just to finish the Lego bag 1 and get the mini figures done I've opened all of them.

picture of Xinh's Rey

HTB1bjMaLpXXXXbuXFXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg

It look good.

the belt looks totally messed up

802098Sanstitre1.png

I'm wondering how Poe really looks like...

The Xinh Antman has a superb helmet.

Got the Lepin Falcon today. After an hour and a half I've put it away for the day.

The minifigures are not good and you should get a better bootleg set for sure. My BB8 didn't come with a printed dome either, luckily my stickers aren't off center like CMI's.

The build is a nightmare, as much as they have basically re-printed the Lego instructions it came in over 20 bags. Just to finish the Lego bag 1 and get the mini figures done I've opened all of them.

Yeah I read the instruction colours were poor, going to download lego's and read them off the iPad. The bags aren't numbered either are they? The figures all looked terrible to be fair.

My falcon is on its way - Could be fun!

the belt looks totally messed up

I'm wondering how Poe really looks like...

How is the belt messed up? Doesn't look bad to me... I am just hoping she comes with the right hair

don't you see the difference :

710XzDbaTuL._SY355_.jpg802098Sanstitre1.png

or maybe they inverted the torso and the back ?

this is it :

IMG_1465_2048x2048.JPG

Edited by briksen

710XzDbaTuL._SY355_.jpg802098Sanstitre1.png

that's that :

IMG_1465_2048x2048.JPG

this is it, inverted torso

hello all, long time thread lurker here. have really enjoyed keeping up with the latest info/newest releases as well as everyone's customs, ideas, and discussions.

i saw a few posts above that "ninja" set with the motorcycles, and since i don't recall anyone mentioning the pogo super hero figure and motorcycle wave, thought i'd share a pic or two for those that are interested.

it came as a set of 8, with arkham batman, red robin, winter soldier, gambit, black mask, killer croc, a shield agent, and a series 800 terminator, each with their own matching (sort of) motorcycle. overall the set is pretty average-- printing is subpar (especially on winter soldier, which is atrocious) and there's a lot of extra plastic bits on both the bikes and figures that needed to be trimmed off. these pogo figures were lighter in weight than other minifigs, have a matte look to them, and a sort of textured feel. i kind of like it, maybe just because it's unique and new to me, but wonder if that material is part of the reason the print doesn't have the crispness that we all expect. in any case, no regrets, mostly because i wanted gambit, and these versions of batman and robin, but that said, i'd still have a hard time recommending the set to anyone.

24251012389_d99d0869d8_c.jpg

24618771215_5b53ee2966_c.jpg

24323243620_c5c8e02ef8_c.jpg

this is it :

Ah I do on those - on the other post, they looked pretty much the same! But yes you may be right about them getting the torso backwards.

Presume no one has yet received theirs yet?

Ah I do on those - on the other post, they looked pretty much the same! But yes you may be right about them getting the torso backwards.

Presume no one has yet received theirs yet?

Pictures

jocbxSZ.jpg

DSGvB7F.jpg

I just got my Wasp too - was your "gold/yellow" print a bit light? I was wondering if this was how it was supposed to be or mine was bad. The face is horrible (fixable) but the hair didn't fit!

My Xinh figures came a few days ago. Definitely need to file the inside of the hair down at the back as it won't sit right with the wings. The prints not bright on mine either. Still, any Wasp is better than no Wasp.

yeah same here was a bit dull, but i had seen from new AE images it was going to be that way, but as lemon said any wasp is better than none i suppose :)

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the SY set with the red Batman, Sam Wilson etc along with some individual figures of things that might be interesting.

There's a Xinh Captain America figure which is a copy of Christo's that looks like it's got the wings printed on it so I'll be dropping that onto an old SY copy of Christo's (although not keeping it as I have the original Christo).

Grabbed Egghead although I'm not expecting too much on that. SY's GHostrider although I'll be getting rid of the legs as they've got that stupid grey blocks on them.

I've also picked up that Dr Fate figure although I've got the dual moulded diver arms from the last Target Cube which should work perfectly for that. It's just the helmet which lets it down slightly.

Egghead figure pretty good, basic torso and face so nothing to get too wrong!!! Are u talking about the white shirt cap america coz the zinh one is great, arm prints the works!!!

Great stuff for 50-60p a fig!!!!

Yeah I'm a little hesitant on Egghead too but I really only wanted the head and torso. I can change out his arms and legs.

I think Onlinesailin might be the only customiser I've seen print up a dark blue one and as yet it's not been cloned.

How's the printing quality of Onlinesailin figures in comparison to Christo, Muddy River, and official LEGO minifigures?

How's the printing quality of Onlinesailin figures in comparison to Christo, Muddy River, and official LEGO minifigures?

He's very good. I've still got one OLS figure and that's the Arkham Scarecrow with the gas mask discs on his face.

I don't buy digital print anymore as it would get too expensive and I prefer to live with pad printed or nothing but if you're going to go for a digitally printed figure then he's probably your best bet.

My Large build Grievous has arrived - its excellent. Eyes are printed straight as well, which was a fault pointed out on CMI (I think it was)

After my experience with Vader, I glued two parts has they pop out too easily, I haven't seen these parts in true lego form, but they are kind of an extension of a leg piece, and rely on friction to connect, I do wonder how reliable the Lego ones are - its a bit of a weak point really and they pop out really easy when moving the hips - not anymore though!

Have added a cape from capes4minifigs.com - ace.

Not exactly bootleg talk, but speaking of Christo customs, did you see the latest eBay auction Rob? Zebra Bats is 385,00$ right now (!!!!!!). About 5 hours left.

Not exactly bootleg talk, but speaking of Christo customs, did you see the latest eBay auction Rob? Zebra Bats is 385,00$ right now (!!!!!!). About 5 hours left.

That's mad!! Be interested to see what it ends at. I've got a Christo Green Lantern, Carnage and Red Skull which I've thought of parting with but they all look so good!!

Yeah... the last one went for over $400. It's a good job mine didn't cost anywhere near that much then isn't it? ;)