KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Yep its the UCS Tumbler!

Was shown on a flyer a few pages back... While I am still umming and ahhing about shelling out £45 for the Falcon (even as I type this I am thinking why am I even thinking about not buying it!) - a UCS Tumbler made by Decool for hopefully around £40-50 would be most awesome

Wasn't that 7111 on that leaflet? 7105 was the smaller minifig scale Tumbler.

:excited: That icon is cool

My latest batman figure. Just don't ask what it cost. :cry2:

Yep. 7111 is new tumbler; 7105 was the old one. I've been searching for it, because I've spotted later-numbered sets, but haven't had any luck, yet.

Remember that time that Batman and Superman wore giant mech suits and fought Red skull and Nebula from Marvel comics? :S haha yeh me neither wtf elephant lol oUguy2h.jpg

My latest batman figure. Just don't ask what it cost. :cry2:

Nice batman! Is it safari batman or high fashion batman? I like all those eccentric batman designs

Nice batman! Is it safari batman or high fashion batman? I like all those eccentric batman designs

Zebra Batman from Detective Comics No 275... and LB3

24128348602_b3e41f95fc_z.jpg

Edited by Robianco

xinh looks much better, i think... should i wait for a SY set ? i dunno what to do...

Well considering how common and cheap single sale Kylo Ren figs are on AE, there's likely no harm in getting one even if you get a SY set later.

That silver centurion looks nice. Do you have the other figs from that wave too?

@robianco: best batman suit ever! Do you know the movie Zebraman? You should definitaly watch it.

Edited by Borex

I'm giving Zinh a try with their Egghead. At less than a dollar, even if he ends up being a waste, there's no harm. Hopefully he'll be an eggcellent purchase.

who is the first Spiderman in black meant to represent? its not MM or 2099 because they are already in the set

Big time - Sonic

Well considering how common and cheap single sale Kylo Ren figs are on AE, there's likely no harm in getting one even if you get a SY set later.

sure, but I thought to take two or three other figs at the same time

Edited by briksen

i think seller himself bids on it with some fake accounts to reach a minimum price. this is the only option I see.

Remember that time that Batman and Superman wore giant mech suits and fought Red skull and Nebula from Marvel comics? :S haha yeh me neither wtf elephant lol oUguy2h.jpg

could be worse. at least superman and batman are still superman and batman.

HTB19H0tHFXXXXXrXFXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

HTB1EqtnHFXXXXaIaXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

Edited by briksen

could be worse. at least superman and batman are still superman and batman.

HTB19H0tHFXXXXXrXFXXq6xXFXXXU.jpg

HTB1EqtnHFXXXXaIaXXXq6xXFXXXN.jpg

You gotta give this to them, at least they were being creative with these figs

in the past 3 months, i've won about 5 ebay minifigure auctions, yet i end up having to request refunds or raise disputes because i never end up getting the items i won. i suspect it's because my winning bid is less than what the seller wanted (for example $5 US for 8 minifigs). tracking numbers are always bogus. I also find the variety of minifigs is starting to dry up on ebay. Not sure if anyone else is having the same experience as I on ebay.