KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

The back of the helmet shows you the 2nd face.........Need to put a black head when the helmet is o

And the disappointing set......

Thanks for the pictures! The Deathstroke helmet is odd. I would have expected it to cover the whole head. The Iron Man suits are disappointing. I would have been happy if they were at least not transparent plastic.

Personally I wouldn't trust anything which doesn't include actual pictures of the product (as opposed to renders/lego promo imagery), so if it were me, I'd say no. That said, the set is so cheap, it might be worth a try.

i already have that set by bohzi/kazi at home :

Immagine-12-586x317.png

as jangosolo said, figs are decent but bricks are second-rate, I think it's the same for all bohzi/kazi sets...

that said, i don't really need catwoman and the traffic light...

Does anyone know where I can find just the heads for some of the figs? Specifically Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman and Green Lantern. Just I'm interested in SY289, but not too impressed with the heads of those figs in the set.

DSC05469_zpswbvzrisu.jpg

And the disappointing set......

try this one maybe :

HTB1i82KKFXXXXcUXpXXq6xXFXXXd.jpg

I confused the two sets

funny thing with iron man is that you never have all versions :laugh:

Edited by briksen

Sy is going to release a hulkbuster mark 1 in grey colour

Interesting, though I would much prefer to get some of the missing Marks we have not had yet... Blue Steel, Tank, Sneaky, Shades, Romeo, Piston, Jack, Gamma, Southpaw, Fiddler...

Interesting, though I would much prefer to get some of the missing Marks we have not had yet... Blue Steel, Tank, Sneaky, Shades, Romeo, Piston, Jack, Gamma, Southpaw, Fiddler...

Could be an interesting base for a warmonger armor.

From the last couple of SH waves then onto SW I've always popped over and searched through the recent licensed sets to see what parts are available. After all the fuss over Sabine's helmet only being included in an expensive set it's around 90p to buy from B&P. Captain Phasma torso is on there too... lots of other minifig parts. There are several full figures available to put together too... The Dejarik table on the new Falcon is on there which I've ordered to update my 7965 also.

You can just order from Bricks & Pieces in the UK? :-O In Hungary, it's only for missing or broken parts from sets, and you have to prove that you have the set...

It stays in yellow. And it is from enlighten bricks. I never tried that brand. Not sure about the quality.

Years ago, they were what you expected of a Chinese Lego bootleg company then: shit. Better kind of shit, but still shit. I haven't bought anything from them in years, I don't know whether the "renaissance" of Chinese bootlegs has reached them yet.

Edited by petamas

You can just order from Bricks & Pieces in the UK? :-O In Hungary, it's only for missing or broken parts from sets, and you have to prove that you have the set...

That part of the site is closed for the holiday season, as usual, so it'll be back up and running again in the new year. I'm pretty sure it's worldwide so once it's back up there should be a link to buy bricks.

Received my order made a month ago.

Pogo is horrible. May the cloth is the exception.

Dlp9012 whats ver surprising, of the 8 differents batman variations, I didn´t received the green one and one of the grey ones. Instead I received 2 extra fully armored batman with arms printed, which I must say its probably the best batman of the 8.

So images of the new Captain America: Civil War sets have just been leaked.

23443499419_9ba8f696aa_b.jpg

In terms of figures, we get a few new iron man suits, some variants of figures we've already seen, and also:

• Big Fig Thanos
  • Hyperion
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Panther
  • MCU Falcon
  • Crossbones
  • Agent 13.

So it's all looking like some exciting releases, and will be interesting to see if decool/SY will try making them.

Edited by mooproxy

A conversation often heard in the Jenner household over the years... ;)

Ayyy lmao

hello! i was looking for a blue/grey batman and i found that :

http://www.aliexpres...2475004153.html

do you think is a good idea ?

based on what I have seen, kazi minifigs are ok but not outstanding...

(and rubber pieces of their sets smells really bad)

http://www.aliexpres...archweb201560_1

I think the blue and grey batman is the same as the one in the SY 4 set but without the wings. The quality is much better than Bozhi however I dont think you can get them seperatly.

In terms of figures, we get a few new iron man suits, some variants of figures we've already seen, and also:

• Big Fig Thanos
  • Hyperion
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Panther
  • MCU Falcon
  • Crossbones
  • Agent 13.

So it's all looking like some exciting releases, and will be interesting to see if decool/SY will try making them.

GIANT MAN!!!! May this be the first of some really big figs!

• Big Fig Thanos
  • Hyperion
  • Captain Marvel
  • Black Panther
  • MCU Falcon
  • Crossbones
  • Agent 13.

That Giant man and miniature antman look awesome!! and that new War machine!! Falcon looks rubbish though lol

I really like the cartoony figures in the micros. Cap with white arms looks really sweet so I'll be picking that up even though I'm only DC.

I'm sure I have seen a blue steel and Jack armor somewhere, if I can find the link I will post.

So images of the new Captain America: Civil War sets

Never would have thought of a buildable giantman. Falcon hyperion, capt marvel, thanos, and warmachine look to be some excellent figures. Crossbones, I think that was more of a half megablocks job and it looks like his comic book version. I guess I was expecting him to wear a helmet and armor.

Edited by Wade1Wilson

On the topic of new Lego sets (yes I know this isn't the appropriate place but bare with me..) Lego looks like they are letting the chinese bootlegers create their catalogs. Their crossbones and black panther sets are mismarked. On another note, Bring on the Giant Man bootlegs!

Lego 2016

Edited by megafpf5k

Just received the Dargo Force Awakens set. Pretty impressed, Dargo seems to be improving a lot. With DLP and Elephant also having good quality I'd argue the bootleg market is more competitive than Lego, MB, Kreo etc.

Legos always shows spoilerrrrrrrrrrrrrr..

Arhhhhhhhh

Not necessarily. Remember the Ant-Man set? I mean the film never had Hank Pym suit up. I think they just take an educated guess at it all, or are given a few hints from the company and just run with it.