KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Digger reviewed this set a little while ago... might be worth checking out his video for it.

TB2Jx7tiXXXXXb.XpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsxafaqtdp.jpg

TB2k7gCiXXXXXXSXpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsjlvplkka.jpg

TB2yMoMiXXXXXb9XXXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsknwhkp52.jpg

TB27UcDiXXXXXX6XpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsjc8dyru8.jpg

It stays in yellow. And it is from enlighten bricks. I never tried that brand. Not sure about the quality.

Also need this, will need to mod it for scavengers treads, but freaking ace!

That's sometimes the perk of eBay auctions, If you can find the right listing. I know I have scored many a deal from chens52 at lower than AE prices.

i don't really understand why as ebay fees are rather high, but for some items ebay is it's really cheaper and the delivery is usualy fast compared to AE (10-12 days)...

Edited by briksen

TB2lQ78fpXXXXcjXXXXXXXXXXXX_38242391_zpsplfhss7j.jpg

Some comments state the parts easily falls apart. (And the hands parts look weak though). I'm not sure AE has this selling but I found it has been released for a month.

Edited by wilson3a10

i don't really understand why as ebay fees are rather high, but for some items ebay is it's really cheaper and the delivery is usualy fast compared to AE (10-12 days)...

I think for several it's a volume thing, but with auctions prices do fluctuate. One set could sell for 2 or 3 dollars below AE and then hours later the same could go the other way. I think ebay is far more North American users than the rest of the world which also skews it.

One of the wierdest sets I have seen in a while lol

Where are these from? They look like they're based on Toy Story That Time Forgot.

TB2Jx7tiXXXXXb.XpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsxafaqtdp.jpg

TB2k7gCiXXXXXXSXpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsjlvplkka.jpg

TB2yMoMiXXXXXb9XXXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsknwhkp52.jpg

TB27UcDiXXXXXX6XpXXXXXXXXXX_731381615_zpsjc8dyru8.jpg

It stays in yellow. And it is from enlighten bricks. I never tried that brand. Not sure about the quality.

Hi all,

new joiner in the forum. but been reading this thread for a long time now. just joined to comment on the devastator enlighten. I have the set. it comes in a big box with 7 boxes for each of the vehicles. they dont transform individually for robots and stay as vehicles only. clutch is not very good althought the bricks themselvs are great. when in robot form the chest area or hip area will detach easily dependening on where you hold him. but otherwise it's a great set and nice to put in a display. when it does topple from a height the joints are the first ones to break literally. mine had some stickers missing too. but still a must have.

here's a clip from my page in case you want to see the "height". thanks and i hope the vid helps or if its not allowed please let me know so I will remove it.

Hi all,

new joiner in the forum. but been reading this thread for a long time now. just joined to comment on the devastator enlighten. I have the set. it comes in a big box with 7 boxes for each of the vehicles. they dont transform individually for robots and stay as vehicles only. clutch is not very good althought the bricks themselvs are great. when in robot form the chest area or hip area will detach easily dependening on where you hold him. but otherwise it's a great set and nice to put in a display. when it does topple from a height the joints are the first ones to break literally. mine had some stickers missing too. but still a must have.

here's a clip from my page in case you want to see the "height". thanks and i hope the vid helps or if its not allowed please let me know so I will remove it.

that video is brilliant :classic: are those other Transformers figures official Kre-O or bootleg?

one thing that always bugs me when anyone makes an unofficial Devastator......why is it always G2 yellow instead of G1 Neon green :devil: its just not the same

official kreo my friend. i was thinking of getting the smaller figures when i was about to add kreo to my block/bricks, but it kinda didn't make sense if they didn't transform.

a lot of my friends did repaint this to neon green.. and was so stoked that it was on scale as individual trucks with the kreo ones when transformed. well sort of on scale.

thanks for the comment! not plugging my youtube channel but do check out other amature stop motion videos. i collect almost all kinds of brick toys. (well the good quality ones)

official kreo my friend. i was thinking of getting the smaller figures when i was about to add kreo to my block/bricks, but it kinda didn't make sense if they didn't transform.

a lot of my friends did repaint this to neon green.. and was so stoked that it was on scale as individual trucks with the kreo ones when transformed. well sort of on scale.

thanks for the comment! not plugging my youtube channel but do check out other amature stop motion videos. i collect almost all kinds of brick toys. (well the good quality ones)

seeing your figures makes me want to get back into collecting the kre-o micro changers again there was some really good characters released in the waves they did but they were always quite hard to get hold of in the UK - i wasn't aware they had done the larger images as well

ill be sure to give it a search!

Edited by superspurs18

12341419_932929690122604_7821139575738856107_n.jpg?oh=77076d3fc71e06fa3bbad921f207d889&oe=56E78AAF

they look ok only one i want is the emperor but have made my own 1 to go with vader i used the shadow guard body vaders head and hood from merlin from arrow also gave merlin a shadow guard helmet looks alot better imo Edited by Simsey