KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Thanks for the heads up!

Having a good look through many sets and finding lots of things I didn't wanna pay the extra price for.

The Kwik-E-Mart for example, has many exclusive printed pieces in stock like the Krusty-Os cereal. The Snake minifigure that's exclusive to that set goes around £20 on ebay and I managed to get it for under £5. A few other nice pieces that are in stock; new Darth Vader head and two-piece helmet, Starfire's pink hairpiece and Beast Boy's hairpiece from Jokerland set, Heath Ledger Joker's Anakin hairpiece

Arrgh!! was going check the simpsons!

For those using B&P, do you find that you have to add each item, checkout and then go back and add each item you want and checkout again -- rinse & repeat?

It's very odd... what am I doing wrong? i.e. when I do it all at once, it kicks sending me back...

Had the same problem (am VIP member though) went through to checkout and then couldn't get back - and couldn't see what I had ordered! even now I am checking my email with a bunch of codes against the lego DB!

Looks like Sabine's torso has gone - hope they fulfill my order...

Looks like you can order that Deathstroke set here:

Aliexpress

I'd wait until it becomes more common and more reputable sellers have it. This wouldn't be the first time a seller claimed to have it before they actually did just to rack up a few sales.

Bit of a long shot, but here goes, do's anybody have any of the sheng yuan big heads(packaging) that came with some recent figures that they want rid of? Happy to pay postage within UK, or trade for spare figs i have, these include modok,antman,various batmen,spidey,carnage feel free to ask if I've got any you might want, all bootleg of course!!!

Edited by deskid

Unless i have been the most unlucky person ever i would advise everyone to avoid OK1031 Fantastic Four set.....one part of mr fantastic seems like its been melted preventing the arm from going into the socket, one of black panthers arms again looks like its been part melted in half, the thing is terrible - the face has been printed halfway down the head and in general is just a badly printed figure, invisble woman has bright orange hair......not good at all.

Mine is good!!! No imperfections!!! Photos on Customize Intelligence and Diggers Facebook!!

I saw those. Black Panther and Moleman do look decent indeed. I am afraid no one else is going to make a Moleman, so i guess i'll have to order the ok1031 too. With a bit of luck i don't end up with a bad bunch like superspurs. You gonna switch the legs on Moleman in shorter ones?

Bit of a long shot, but here goes, do's anybody have any of the sheng yuan big heads(packaging) that came with some recent figures that they want rid of? Happy to pay postage within UK, or trade for spare figs i have, these include modok,antman,various batmen,spidey,carnage feel free to ask if I've got any you might want, all bootleg of course!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6minifigures-gift-boxes-with-6-pcs-random-Minifigures-for-kids-Christmas-gift-/401038189126

I saw those. Black Panther and Moleman do look decent indeed. I am afraid no one else is going to make a Moleman, so i guess i'll have to order the ok1031 too. With a bit of luck i don't end up with a bad bunch like superspurs. You gonna switch the legs on Moleman in shorter ones?

You read my mind with the short legs!!!

Edited by dnodar

Thanks for the headsup. I got the darker wookie from the rebel wookie ship btw. The lighter one is in a microbuild next year.

And a picture on fb of a new xinh series 12341393_10204784222667986_643330489325378435_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=df06805e42564d73586a8025342f3053&oe=56EDE392

Really dissapointing falcon head, I really wanted red glasses, but everyone's MOC of falcon used powerman's head, so the bootleggers took it and used extremesis is torso, (I have seen that combo somewhere...)

I hope that they make antman's helmet eyebtransparent, as every company has failed to do so and just print the red on the figure. Kingpin is looking mighty fine to, I have made my own big if version and hew will be a fine addition to my collection. :)

Cheers, 6 heads and figs for £3.73!!!! Hope they come quick!!

cool. tell us what was inside when you receive them

:snicker:

That is pretty epic :-D they just need to give us a classic Optimus Prime, that would seal it!!

Mine is good!!! No imperfections!!! Photos on Customize Intelligence and Diggers Facebook!!

Any chance you could upload a pic of the Black Panther? Couldn't find them on FB.

Any chance you could upload a pic of the Black Panther? Couldn't find them on FB.

It's here :) https://www.facebook...&type=3

Other half are in a photo in the comments.

They don't look like good standalone figures to me, but definitely some useable pieces!

Edited by MNW

Hey, has anyone managed to physically obtain the decool 7108 set (the bat tank)? I have ordered a few times from AE but no seller has actually shipped it.

Hey, has anyone managed to physically obtain the decool 7108 set (the bat tank)? I have ordered a few times from AE but no seller has actually shipped it.

Mine turned up a few days ago. Took a while to ship but arrived in the end. Bought it here, but it's gone up a bit since I bought it and now shows out of stock. http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Super-Heroes-Batman-The-Bat-Tank-The-Riddler-Building-Blocks-Minifigures-Toys-Gift-compatible/32516928519.html

Maybe supply is a bit patchy. Just keep trying.

Mine turned up a few days ago. Took a while to ship but arrived in the end. Bought it here, but it's gone up a bit since I bought it and now shows out of stock. http://www.aliexpres...2516928519.html

Maybe supply is a bit patchy. Just keep trying.

Thanks. I ordered again. Fingers crossed.

Can you post pictures?

Edited by kid