KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

These pictures are only made possible in this thread ;)

http://s132.photobucket.com/user/soltari007/media/0EFAC907-BBBD-4FD3-9710-CAF858DBD293.jpg

New Future Foundation member

Ha ha love it !!!

Future Foundation update.

21875523364_b9566ed0e5_c.jpgFuture Foundation by Junchi Minifigs, on Flickr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I will make a Kingpin with the new Thing.

Edited by Sebiron

not sure how interested anyone will be as Iron Man isn't the most revered subject around here :wink: but haven't seen anyone mention those IT Toys Iron Man figures we saw a while back so took a few comparison shots with the Decool Igor.....

22326575500_42f1e51f4c_z.jpg

22326826118_fb016efc75_z.jpg

22326576980_8259b577e9_z.jpg

figure is a lot better than i had expected it to be but still not as good as the Decool unfortunately!

whilst i was at it decided to update my Iron Man Armoury....

22327686169_0c43c3c251_b.jpg

Edited by superspurs18

I'm thinking in buying the Decool Guardians of the Galaxy to go with my future Milano that i bought without figures. Anyone have them, they are at least "good"? Would they fit the cockpit without problems?

My only problem with this is the effect of having fake figures inside the Milano, but I will try to live with that, since the official star-lord cost a little at bricklink.

Any figure/toy of Baymax that suits the size of lego minifig?

I just have one that is still a bit oversized and not lego/bootleg.

DSC05284_zpsagxhsnvc.jpg

Edited by wilson3a10

Any figure/toy of Baymax that suits the size of lego minifig?

I just have one that is still a bit oversized and not lego/bootleg.

DSC05284_zpsagxhsnvc.jpg

That's not bad... is it on Aliexpress and how thick is it? Wondering if it can be modified to sit within one of my frames (Usually around 3 studs though!)

not sure how interested anyone will be as Iron Man isn't the most revered subject around here :wink: but haven't seen anyone mention those IT Toys Iron Man figures we saw a while back so took a few comparison shots with the Decool Igor.....

22326575500_42f1e51f4c_z.jpg

22326826118_fb016efc75_z.jpg

22326576980_8259b577e9_z.jpg

figure is a lot better than i had expected it to be but still not as good as the Decool unfortunately!

whilst i was at it decided to update my Iron Man Armoury....

22327686169_0c43c3c251_b.jpg

you need to swap bleeding edge and rescue around lol

That's not bad... is it on Aliexpress and how thick is it? Wondering if it can be modified to sit within one of my frames (Usually around 3 studs though!)

Sadly that fig does not have movable hands and head. Im still finding a more appropriate one with movable hands, legs etc. Btw still no news on the release of the j&k big heroes 6 set.

Sadly that fig does not have movable hands and head. Im still finding a more appropriate one with movable hands, legs etc. Btw still no news on the release of the j&k big heroes 6 set.

I've opted for these - obviously not lego or Kreo, but scalewise kind of work judging by pics in the guy's (hopefully huge) hand.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Big-Hero-6-Toys-Baymax-LED-Lighting-Sounds-Keychains-Pendants-Actions-Toys-Birthday-Gifts/32356886256.html

I'm out here in Spain at the moment, and we travelled to Barcelona for the day. While there, I stumbled upon a little shop that had a whole wall dedicated to bootleg Minifigures! I decided to get three, not knowing the price, and they came up at 4€ each!

The figures I got were; Daredevil (He's awesome, and almost like the Netflix version), Female-Green Arrow (I want her just so she could along side my bootleg Green Arrow!) and Human Torch (I love Johnny, and mainly wanted the hairpiece!)

I've decided to invest in bootleg Minifigures, but only ones that LEGO haven't made themselves. My next purchase will be the Fantastic Four, X-Men and Cyborg!

yea this is at right size though the hands and legs are immovable.

Fortunately for me anyway, I don't require movement once inside the frame - I'll post some pics when they come

I'm out here in Spain at the moment, and we travelled to Barcelona for the day. While there, I stumbled upon a little shop that had a whole wall dedicated to bootleg Minifigures! I decided to get three, not knowing the price, and they came up at 4€ each!

The figures I got were; Daredevil (He's awesome, and almost like the Netflix version), Female-Green Arrow (I want her just so she could along side my bootleg Green Arrow!) and Human Torch (I love Johnny, and mainly wanted the hairpiece!)

I've decided to invest in bootleg Minifigures, but only ones that LEGO haven't made themselves. My next purchase will be the Fantastic Four, X-Men and Cyborg!

Think you can post a pic of Daredevil?

Hi, can you post the name of the shop, adress or any info?? I'll go to Barcelona in a few moths, and want to visit it (I'm spanish, sorry for my english...).

Hi, can you post the name of the shop, adress or any info?? I'll go to Barcelona in a few moths, and want to visit it (I'm spanish, sorry for my english...).

I'm afraid I can't remember the name, but it's along a street where there's a lot of shops, and one called 'Camden'. It's quite small, and there's a lot of t-shirts... I'll do some digging and try to find out!

I'll try and post some picture later :)

http://www.camden.es

That's one of the shops near it, so if you work your way from there, you might be able to find it!

I'm a wait until I recieve my first wave of Dargo figures to see how they are first.