KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Hi guys,

1) A long time ago someone here was talking about new versions of the SY's Spiderman (carnage etc) and Superman (Clark Kent, Bizarro etc) sets with proper Lego legs (no empty thighs at the back and with square feet) :

Do you know where I can get that on Aliexpress please ?

2) Also do you know what are the fastest shops on AE for Europe (reliable and that you have experienced) ?

Thanks !

1) i know the DLP Spiderman set has normal lego sets and is of good quality

2) i usually order from T T Toys, good comms and even better shipping, two big orders and some singles and always arrive within 2 weeks to the UK

SY make new avengers set

yZRzGoa.jpg

any ideas when these will go live? just about to order some of the other Ultron sets lol

Only reason I have left to buy the Decool AoU ultron set now is for to see Lego's winter soldier figure and that Bruce Banner figure. Once again SY wins and beats Decool.

Only reason I have left to buy the Decool AoU ultron set now is for to see Lego's winter soldier figure and that Bruce Banner figure. Once again SY wins and beats Decool.

Bruce Banner figure?

What bruce banner figure?

That's in the SY set though... Is Kire talking about a different Decool figure? Nobody has done a banner figure yet. (Although I've got a custom Banner & Coulson on the way ;) )

Muddy River? He did a very good Bruce Banner design I think. Do not own it, though...

Muddy River? He did a very good Bruce Banner design I think. Do not own it, though...

The very same. He's actually done two now... One each to match the original bigfigs with tan and purple pants.

Any sign of the parcel?

That's in the SY set though... Is Kire talking about a different Decool figure? Nobody has done a banner figure yet. (Although I've got a custom Banner & Coulson on the way ;) )

No decool also has a maria hill in a upcoming wave.

11295684_1577038189220246_4430293885330819916_n.jpg?oh=7c73ee28dcc9219523206c96570f5acc&oe=5632F069

Never mind I thought Decool leaflet showed Bruce Banner next to Vision and Baron Von Strucker.

Edited by Kire

Never mind I thought Decool leaflet showed Bruce Banner next to Vision and Baron Von Strucker.

That's Maria Hill too.

This is the second time I ordered the Iron Man Dargo set and the AE seller was unable to fulfill it. Has anyone got a hold of this set yet?

DARGO-853-8Pcs-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Mini-figures-Heroes-Assemble-Iron-Man-Batman-Bricks.jpg_350x350.jpg

Has Sheng Yuan fixed the shape of their figures' shoulders? Or are they still the same different shape they've always been?

This is the second time I ordered the Iron Man Dargo set and the AE seller was unable to fulfill it. Has anyone got a hold of this set yet?

DARGO-853-8Pcs-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Mini-figures-Heroes-Assemble-Iron-Man-Batman-Bricks.jpg_350x350.jpg

Same problem here. On my second order and no sign of it yet.

The Donald Duck heads looks a bit too big for a Howard The Duck custom :(

According to one of the sellers on AE the SY 275-276 sets will go for sale in about a week. I think it might just be pre-sale (as is often the case).

Same problem here. On my second order and no sign of it yet.

The Donald Duck heads looks a bit too big for a Howard The Duck custom :(

my friend from AE tells me that this set is still under production and will be available for sale from the last week in June - so id advise cancelling and reordering around that date thats what i have done

Not going to go into panic mode just yet, as he has always delivered before, but has anyone ordered from Tom Zhou recently? It's stated that the Hulkbuster has shipped, but he seems to have been removed from Aliexpress, and hasn't answered any messages. There is a tracking code, but comes up as invalid on the tracker...

You always get your money back on AE, but this is a little frustrating!

Is AE cracking down on bootlegs? I've already had a seller telling me he's had to open a new store as someone reported his products as not being official.

Edited by jangosolo

Is AE cracking down on bootlegs? I've already had a seller telling me he's had to open a new store as someone reported his products as not being official.

You've got to be a bit thick to order something from AE at the costs they are selling them and then complain that they're not genuine Lego. I've never seen anyone list things as genuine Lego for a start. Whether this is a new fad by the anti-bootleg brigade to report as many sellers across a range of platforms I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure I had an order from Tom arrive a week or so ago? In fact I did... it came last week and it was the Flash set and the Decool wave with Brainiac. All arrived no problem although the shipping was marked as sent long before the tracker kicked in... they arrived around 7 days after it was listed as being picked up so i'm not sure they're ever for the right parcel... but I can ignore that as long as they get here. How store does seem to have gone though.