KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

thanks for that, a bit disappointed only adding two variants to my armoury though i have to say - although i did receive two War Machine bodies/head in the same bag and two Disco helmets so way to go DLP!!!

on the subject of doubles, does anyone trade on here - i have about 60 figures which i dont need and theres a few bootlegs i am short on still?

I am guessing by your username that you are UK based? I'd consider swaps for the right figure...

I am guessing by your username that you are UK based? I'd consider swaps for the right figure...

yeah based in the UK, im after quite a few really, do you have any of these you'd be willing to trade:-

Thing, Aldrich Killian, Green Lantern (set of 8), MODOK, Bizzaro, Clarke Kent, Decool Star Lord, Iron Man MK 3, Harley Quinn, Dark Jean Grey, Luke Cage, 2Face, DLP Ultron, Pyro, Black Bolt, Jean Grey (vehicle set version), Magneto (vehicle set version) and any Big Figs

i have about 60/70 bootleg heroes, aswell as a lot of Hasbro Kre-O micro changers and some bootleg transformers kre-o?

Edited by superspurs18

Any idea / anyone know if the new SY279 has the same Thor helmet as the earlier set?

Edited by agoodfella77

Any idea / anyone know if the new SY279 has the same Thor helmet as the earlier set?

From digger's review, it looks the same. Amazing Cap helmet btw :laugh:

Anyone know of any eBay sellers that have the old lele hulkbuster in blue (for the Igor armour)? If not, I'm not sure if you can still get them on aliexpress but I might need to look into it.

Anyone know of any eBay sellers that have the old lele hulkbuster in blue (for the Igor armour)? If not, I'm not sure if you can still get them on aliexpress but I might need to look into it.

Found this listing - http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4pc-Super-Rare-Iron-Man-Hulk-Buster-MK-38-IGOR-Big-Minifigure-Set-Thing-Avengers-/271647714077?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f3f772b1d

They are still on Ali... i just bought mine a couple weeks ago and got them the other day

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-lot-LELE-78058-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Ironman-Iron-Monger-Hulkbuster-the-Red-Blue-Thing/32326316316.html

I wish they'd just sell igor by itself though, the other 3 tick me off

They are still on Ali... i just bought mine a couple weeks ago and got them the other day

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/4pcs-lot-LELE-78058-Marvel-Super-Heroes-Avengers-Ironman-Iron-Monger-Hulkbuster-the-Red-Blue-Thing/32326316316.html

I wish they'd just sell igor by itself though, the other 3 tick me off

Thanks, I'll probably order some now!

My Flash set arrived today along with the first Decool wave with Brainiac etc.

I think I'll be keeping three of the Flash figures but selling the rest of them on. The Decool wave will all go into the same auction lot as the Flash figures although Superman's head was useful as it was printed slightly higher than the regular one so the red eyes worked great for replacing Reverse Flash's head on the figure and showing through the eye holes.

I think my daughter will want the Supergirl though. Quality on them really isn't that bad and I must say that the head print on Brainiac is actually very striking.

I think I'll be keeping three of the Flash figures but selling the rest of them on. The Decool wave will all go into the same auction lot as the Flash figures although Superman's head was useful as it was printed slightly higher than the regular one so the red eyes worked great for replacing Reverse Flash's head on the figure and showing through the eye holes.

I think my daughter will want the Supergirl though. Quality on them really isn't that bad and I must say that the head print on Brainiac is actually very striking.

Got both sets on the way currently. What do you make of Hawkman and Cybrog?

need some help with these iron man figs please people

18488972171_1a0868ab81_z.jpg

is the middle one a variation MK45 (this on is dlp)? i know the other two are both War Machine, but im getting confused as to whether they are variations of the same figure or whether one is Iron Patriot, and then the other is Iron Patriot Mk2?

new to the iron man figures and trying to get them all in order so any help is appreciated

Edited by superspurs18

Great. Completely forgotten that superman with red eye may be suitable for reverse flash

War Machine Mk1 (left)

War Machine Mk2 (right)

18500210621_8d86f4e655_z.jpg

Here's the reverse Flash with plain black legs and the Superman head. I think it looks much better this way.

The original design for this figure is by a Flickr User called HighOnBricks and can be found here: Yellow Lightning

Edited by Robianco

is the middle one a variation MK45 (this on is dlp)? i know the other two are both War Machine, but im getting confused as to whether they are variations of the same figure or whether one is Iron Patriot, and then the other is Iron Patriot Mk2?

new to the iron man figures and trying to get them all in order so any help is appreciated

Middle is a variation on Mk 42. Mostly gold than red.

Hi this is my first post to Eurobricks After being a hardcore minifigure collector for the past 8 years, I ran across these bootlegs super heroes last year and started selling them myself on ebay. If any one is looking for them check them out here http://stores.ebay.com/Babylonimport I only ship to USA .

http://www.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

http://www.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Can you get them cheaper somewhere else? SURE. Will they be checked for missing parts and bad prints? NO

For those that take an issue with bootlegs you have to consider the Lego company setting up shop in China in the first place.

Edited by babylonimport