KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Black cat's boobs are down to her belly button lol, is she pregnant or elderley? xD Some good pieces in amongst the figures though.

I think what you are referring to as her belly button is a zipper pull for her suit. So, they're not that low!!

Jamie

Where can I find a complete list of all bootleg minifigures manufactured by each brand? I'm mostly interested in Star Wars minifigures. Is R2-D2 only manufactured by Xinh?

KF are a huge pain. I never know whether I should treat them as a brand in their own right or not. Big question is are we due a DLP BigFig wave soon? I'm still waiting to know where the Thanos they sell comes from. Now we have Colossus. Be interesting to see whether they've branched out into single-sale SY. At least they put the serials on the packets, so we should find out soon enough.

I'd say treat them as a made up thing, or it will just make your life a ball ache trying to keep track for the lists that you make. I am pretty sure the Thanos was from this set

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/SY576-Building-Blocks-Super-Heroes-Assembl-Minifiguires-Revengers-thanos-Model-Sets-Compatible-Combined-Deformation-Bricks-Toys/32704650894.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.11.xpmcFm&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10068_112_10069_110_111_10017_109_108_10060_10061_10062_10057_10056_10055_10037_10054_301_10033_10059_10032_10058_9914_10073_10071_10070_10052_10053_10050_10051,searchweb201603_4&btsid=3c117d8b-74b1-459b-ad4e-bc7cd96546a2

which explains the bent legs to fit into that sled... which might have confused their development team, causing them to apply the same legs to a number of other big figs.

I think what you are referring to as her belly button is a zipper pull for her suit. So, they're not that low!!

Jamie

Thank you for pointing out that belly buttons aren't silver and black Jamie, I would never have realised :P

Here is a quick image I flung together using a different design of black cat, to show how just a slight change of spaciality can make black cat look pregnant with massive sagging boobs.

99cDwUl.jpg

I'd say treat them as a made up thing, or it will just make your life a ball ache trying to keep track for the lists that you make. I am pretty sure the Thanos was from this set

http://www.aliexpres...4e-bc7cd96546a2

which explains the bent legs to fit into that sled... which might have confused their development team, causing them to apply the same legs to a number of other big figs.

That could be it. I've only just noticed that the SY artwork is not a direct copy of Lego's. I'd assumed it'd be a straight copy of Thanos with normal legs.

Thanks. KF will be deleted!

Did anyone ever get a lepin helicarrier? I keep going back and forth on it and then hoping decool will make one. Thoughts?

I did. As with all Lepin, there are a TON of unmarked bags. So you need a lot of sorters and space to work. But brick quality was very good, no missing pieces, etc. I spent several hours over the Labor Day weekend putting it together.

That could be it. I've only just noticed that the SY artwork is not a direct copy of Lego's. I'd assumed it'd be a straight copy of Thanos with normal legs.

Thanks. KF will be deleted!

No problemo :)

Hey guys, does anybody have an update on the Lepin UCS Falcon? Have any of them shipped out yet? Also, are there any preferred sellers for avoiding customs, or is it just based on luck?

Is qheroes.com a safe site for buyng bootlegs?

I didn't know the site, but when looking at it it has everything to be suspicious about : logo and about giving an alternate website that does not exists, phone number 00 00 00 and so on, if I were you I wouldn't use it and flee.

Can anyone tell if the legs are printed properly or if the are using the "iron on" technique?

Beast boy and beetle have the iron on legs, pogo released both figures with painted legs so you could get them and mix and match

Can we get back to important things please? the size of Black Cats Boobies !

Massive Spidey fan and Amazing Spider-man #194 was one of the first comics I ever bought (showing my age now).

It's a shame they chose those particular designs for Black Cat and Ms Marvel as Christo's designs are superior in every sense.

If you're going to copy someones designs then you may as well copied the best.

Looks like they've based Black Cat on the PPM version:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A1427-Lego-CUSTOM-PRINTED-BLACK-CAT-INSPIRED-MINIFIG-Spider-Man-Batman-spiderman-/361722749142

It wouldn't surprise me if the Ms Marvel figure was based on one of his too.

Edited by Robianco

It's a shame they chose those particular designs for Black Cat and Ms Marvel as Christo's designs are superior in every sense.

If you're going to copy someones designs then you may as well copied the best.

Looks like they've based Black Cat on the PPM version:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A1427-Lego-CUSTOM-PRINTED-BLACK-CAT-INSPIRED-MINIFIG-Spider-Man-Batman-spiderman-/361722749142

It wouldn't surprise me if the Ms Marvel figure was based on one of his too.

Hope they copy his batmite,nurse joker & jubilee.

Hope they copy his batmite,nurse joker & jubilee.

Bat mite should be a relatively simple figure to copy once they get the helmet mould right.