KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

Here's a couple more sites you may be interested in.

This one is mostly old SY and JLB sets

http://hzltoy.en.toy...uct_0_0_p1.html

This one has a bunch of box images, mostly from lower quality companies.

http://super-shop-ru...ategory_62.html

Thanks Mattyj82 and Collector. Old SY and Decool I'm good with, as I have all the boxes (except one Iron Man wave).

Does anyone know if the any/all of the bootleg Boba Fett figures (or any of the bootleg Stormtroopers) come with this head?

the scout troopers have those heads

Can you help update the ironman suites thread?

Sure, will take a look at that, where is the link for it?

Here are the missing Marks:

SeVwpXG.jpg

Edited by agoodfella77

Giant antman single sale

KF888 Building Block Toy Assemble Bricks sets 15CM Giantman Antman Children's gift Super Heroes minifigure The Avengeres XH POGO

http://s.aliexpress.com/R7rqEjIb

(from AliExpress Android)

Thanks. Anyone know their quality?

new sy set

FreNwOZ.jpg

is it groot?

Damnit, the one set I might have bought and the bigfig is rubbish.

And yeah, that's Groot. They're going through the bigfigs from the Marvel Superheroes game. There aren't all that many left now. IIRC the ones we haven't seen by anyone are A-Bomb and Stan Lee Hulk. However, they've shown they're willing to do ones made by others (what with this new hulkbuster) which also includes Rhino, Thing, Red Hulk, Juggernaut and Green Goblin. If only they sold them individually.

And yeah, that's Groot. They're going through the bigfigs from the Marvel Superheroes game. There aren't all that many left now. IIRC the ones we haven't seen by anyone are A-Bomb and Stan Lee Hulk.

Have they done a bigfig Lizard?

fihbr6H.jpg

so these are all bigfigs in lego marvel super heroes game(not include lego avengers game)

Which are the bigfigs of the lego avengers game? Maybe they're next when these are done.

From lego Avengers, you have: A-Bomb, Abomination, Hulk (Normal and Age of Ultron), Detroit Steel, Fin Fang Foom, Gorilla Girl, Hulk-Killer, Iron Man Mk 38, Iron Monger, Kurse (Dark World), Ravage, Red Hulk, Skaar, Stan Lee Hulk, Thanos, Wendigo, with Mindless One as a DLC bigfig. Don't have pictures, sorry. There is also Squirrelbuster and Stanbuster mechs.

There's also Lego Batman 3 to consider as an alternative. Bigfigs from that game are: Martian Manhunter True Form, Killer Croc (probably going to see anyway since it was released by TLG), Solomon Grundy, Arkillo, Atrocitus, Bane (a recent leak suggests we're going to see this, but it's unconfirmed), Beast Boy Gorilla Form, Doomsday, Etrigan, Frankenstein, Gorilla Grodd, Kalibak, Kilowog, Parasite, Swamp Thing, Ultra-Humanite, Batman (Dark Knight Returns), Bonk, Darkseid and King Shark.

That's a pretty long list. Almost certainly never going to see that many of them, but perhaps someone will have the good grace to release some individually.

From lego Avengers, you have: A-Bomb, Abomination, Hulk (Normal and Age of Ultron), Detroit Steel, Fin Fang Foom, Gorilla Girl, Hulk-Killer, Iron Man Mk 38, Iron Monger, Kurse (Dark World), Ravage, Red Hulk, Skaar, Stan Lee Hulk, Thanos, Wendigo, with Mindless One as a DLC bigfig. Don't have pictures, sorry. There is also Squirrelbuster and Stanbuster mechs.

There's also Lego Batman 3 to consider as an alternative. Bigfigs from that game are: Martian Manhunter True Form, Killer Croc (probably going to see anyway since it was released by TLG), Solomon Grundy, Arkillo, Atrocitus, Bane (a recent leak suggests we're going to see this, but it's unconfirmed), Beast Boy Gorilla Form, Doomsday, Etrigan, Frankenstein, Gorilla Grodd, Kalibak, Kilowog, Parasite, Swamp Thing, Ultra-Humanite, Batman (Dark Knight Returns), Bonk, Darkseid and King Shark.

That's a pretty long list. Almost certainly never going to see that many of them, but perhaps someone will have the good grace to release some individually.

i only collect star wars and dc minifigs i agree prob wont see em all but i do like the look of the dc figs be happy to get a few em might have to pick up red hulk to make despero since he hasn't made to the big fig list

No, not Lizard, my mistake. We might seem him soon enough. You never know.

Lizard is out weeks ago as minifig!!

Lizard is out weeks ago as minifig!!

Show?

Akrillo, Atrocitus and Kilowog are my wants.

That is a long list indeed. I never was aware that there were also so much dc bigfigs. DC fans must feel a bit neglected here. I think they do need to make those lantern guys for the lantern builders amongst us.

For Marvel i hope they'll do Wendigo, Fing fang foom and the Mindless ones